What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs v Wigan @ Sat 17th Feb, 7:45 kick off

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's a shame Leuluai isn't quite ready yet and Arthars with his slight shoulder issue.....

Maybe Taukamo is injured too or like Martin isn't up to this level yet....

Who knows maybe we will see a couple more late inclusions in the form of Johnstone and Rodwell...... in fact that wouldn't surprise me at all in the slightest.....

We are missing 10 of our regular first graders:

GI
Gagai
AR
Cody
Sutton
Sam
Crichton
Murray
Musgrove
Turner

Scoopdog

Juniors
It's a shame Leuluai isn't quite ready yet and Arthars with his slight shoulder issue.....

Who knows maybe we will see a couple more late inclusions in the form of Johnstone and Rodwell...... in fact that wouldn't surprise me at all in the slightest.....

GI
Gagai
AR
Cody
Sutton
Sam
Crichton
Murray
Musgrove
Turner

Of those,only gagai,sam and turner are injury free!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I thought he was good to go. To be honest I don’t keep up with it during the off season as most of it is just recycled news for the sake of news.
A couple of places have reported that he's just started back with full on training and there are mixed reports about when he'll be back.

Some saying Charity Shield, some Round 1, some Round 3

Itsamansgame

Juniors

GI
Gagai
AR
Cody
Sutton
Sam
Crichton
Murray
Musgrove
Turner

Would of thought this match would of been ideal for Johnstone and Rodwell,mixing it with some solid first graders having the pommy forwards wanting to rip into them and a good atmosphere at ANZ.
Surely they must get a late call up,really can't see any reason for not being included?

southsport

First Grade
Would of thought this match would of been ideal for Johnstone and Rodwell,mixing it with some solid first graders having the pommy forwards wanting to rip into them and a good atmosphere at ANZ.
Surely they must get a late call up,really can't see any reason for not being included?

I think Johnstone may be injured from the norths trial against Wenty.

ThingFish

Juniors
I know it’s a Wigan home game, but does anyone know if membership gets you into the cauldron members bar on the P1 side of the stadium?

RAB-161

Juniors
I know it’s a Wigan home game, but does anyone know if membership gets you into the cauldron members bar on the P1 side of the stadium?
I did read that the members bar is open on the day and that your members card will get you access,
The info was either in an email or on the Souths website - I can't remember which.

Latest posts