What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
It's a tough gig picking a team for a trial game you know.
He's probably waiting for Dufty to breakdown at training so he can put Flo at fullback.

Yeah being a junior at the Dragons means waiting till you're 23yrs old before you're taken TOO seriously.

That's the age McFu*kwit was on debut, so the brain can't process too much before that - it hits overload & he starts throwing pens
( can't seem to process a team sheet or bench rotation too well either - maybe he can't count FMD?)

So wait awhile boys:
Dufty 22
Herbert 21
Garrick 20
Field 20 (Jeez Jai, for all the size shit you cop, Reg Gasnier was your height & weighed 81kg & you're faster, so chin up. Reg had 6 games in 3rd grade then Firsts at age 18. Thurston & Churchill were light on too. Forget the pizzas & go for it, do your best. They can't tackle what they can't catch!!

The list goes on:
Robson 19
Sailor 19
Lomax 18 ( Fittler calls him 'the gifted one' - a Rooster in waiting IMO)

Shit Cleary, Coote, Mitchell et al all got a crack at 18

So hang in there Zac, Mary might get hit by a bus or roll the JetSki.
Some fortuitous injuries to the nondescripts & favourites perhaps? ( They're as hard as barnacles to shift - and that Scottish brotherhood's as tight as a fish's)

Fu*k me dead - how did you manage to get so lucky Jacob? Onyer lad, give it to 'em!

Bird & Cook found that Mary's 'pathways' ended at other clubs. But after a couple of rounds that mightn't look too bad eh?

So buckle up for the ride boys, the fans (mostly) love you and want to see you blitz 'em!

You'll probably have to find a 'pathway' around the prick

We've suffered him since May 2014 & on it goes unless we get a new owner who
SACKS MCGREGOR

Last edited:

71saintsimon

Juniors
Our club is lacking in transition of our juniors to first grade.
McIdiot has failed miserably in doing that.
Just another reason to Sack the imposter.
Your so right if the dragons had a Bellamy or a Flanagan or a Bennett players like sailor , lomax , field would be scorching the turf instead there just plodding along watching bold head taking a boring safety first approach witch has never worked any way , should of been tossed long time ago who ever resigned him must have some series vision issues

BennyV

Referee
Your so right if the dragons had a Bellamy or a Flanagan or a Bennett players like sailor , lomax , field would be scorching the turf instead there just plodding along watching bold head taking a boring safety first approach witch has never worked any way , should of been tossed long time ago who ever resigned him must have some series vision issues
Lol where would Field or Sailor be playing?!

LINESPEED

Juniors
Lol where would Field or Sailor be playing?!

Can't tackle what u can't catch Mary
Take the conservative shackles off this club
Speed always wins
And speed can't be coached ( thank Christ )
Give us some blistering fu*kin runaway tries for a change on Satdy
And yeah, fall on your sword on the way out FFS

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
Yeah Benny it's universal & axiomatic

Sat should be a great spectacle to start the season - wish I could be there
Tempered by the realisation though that Fu*knuckle will no doubt revert to his favoured outer backline when the chips are down (not one of whom can't be run down within 30m with the speedsters in the NRL these days)
The only hope we've got for change in the backs is for a couple of young guys to blitz it in the short 10 minutes they'll probably get -and make themselves indispensable

And give the ponderous Mary a massive headache!
As I've said elsewhere, McIdiot wouldn't've had the balls or lateral vision to pick Reg Gasnier at 18

Last edited:

BennyV

Referee
I’m completely against starting with our 2017 back line. But I have a huge LOL at the claim that any other coach would have Field or Sailor in their starting line up this year!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Our club is lacking in transition of our juniors to first grade.
McIdiot has failed miserably in doing that.
Just another reason to Sack the imposter.

The best result this week would be.....

# We beat Hull easily.
# We have no injuries.
# McGregors gets sacked because the board feel its best for all concerned.

It’s a win, win, win!
( ok..... l’ve just woken up, what’s doin?)

71saintsimon

Juniors
I’m completely against starting with our 2017 back line. But I have a huge LOL at the claim that any other coach would have Field or Sailor in their starting line up this year!
What do you have against starting 19yr olds in first grade if they are good enough there youth shouldn't be a issue example Nathan Cleary , example jack bird why he left us and Flanagan put him in the top grade at 19yrs old if jack bird stayed in this current dragons coaching system he would be playing for the cutters and seeing some part time first grade instead his won a premiership and played for nsw a coachs job is to show confidence in these young kids McGregor has shown his not a coach that can take risk or take juniors to that next level his option is to stick with old dead wood example josh mcrone over seeing the development of a young junior like field or sailor

gonz

Juniors
Concerned hearing he wants Hunt to get the ball nearly every tackle meaning our nbr 9 will again be there just to pass.
Wondering if he forgot what lichaa did to us ?

BennyV

Referee
What do you have against starting 19yr olds in first grade if they are good enough there youth shouldn't be a issue example Nathan Cleary , example jack bird why he left us and Flanagan put him in the top grade at 19yrs old if jack bird stayed in this current dragons coaching system he would be playing for the cutters and seeing some part time first grade instead his won a premiership and played for nsw a coachs job is to show confidence in these young kids McGregor has shown his not a coach that can take risk or take juniors to that next level his option is to stick with old dead wood example josh mcrone over seeing the development of a young junior like field or sailor
I have absolutely nothing against 19yos starting in first grade if they are good enough. But Field and Sailor aren't good enough. The former is a fullback or 5/8 only, and the current options (and back ups) in those positions are superior. I would bet my left nut that Bellamy, Bennet or Flanagan (Lol@him being listed with the other two) would not be starting him over Widdop, Dufty, Mann and probably another. And they definitely wouldnt have played him at halfback last year.
And Sailor was above-average in NYC, but is also a 5/8 (showed in the semi last year that he struggles to play 7) who hasnt played a minute of NYC and weighs about 15kg after a big dinner. He is easily 2 years off seeing first grade and no coach would be considering him this year, let alone last year to play 7.
People keep falling back to the Jack Bird f**k up as if every junior is the same. It's not. Bird was a stand out who dominated NYC from the age of 17, and was behind Dane Nielsen and Dylan Farrel (lol) for first grade spots. The ONLY junior we currently have who's situation is comparable is Lomax, and it's highly likely that he will get a run this year.

Life's Good

Coach
Good point Gonz
This way McInnes can now make an extra 20 tackles because he won’t be exhausted from running :flushed:
I think Hunts running game, something the club is banking on, demands McInnes run the ball whether the coach likes it or not.
Go back to 2014,2015 & early 2016 and McCulloch would scoot out of D/H to split the markers where he would pick up a running Hunt who would show & go.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I have absolutely nothing against 19yos starting in first grade if they are good enough. But Field and Sailor aren't good enough. The former is a fullback or 5/8 only, and the current options (and back ups) in those positions are superior. I would bet my left nut that Bellamy, Bennet or Flanagan (Lol@him being listed with the other two) would not be starting him over Widdop, Dufty, Mann and probably another. And they definitely wouldnt have played him at halfback last year.
And Sailor was above-average in NYC, but is also a 5/8 (showed in the semi last year that he struggles to play 7) who hasnt played a minute of NYC and weighs about 15kg after a big dinner. He is easily 2 years off seeing first grade and no coach would be considering him this year, let alone last year to play 7.
People keep falling back to the Jack Bird f**k up as if every junior is the same. It's not. Bird was a stand out who dominated NYC from the age of 17, and was behind Dane Nielsen and Dylan Farrel (lol) for first grade spots. The ONLY junior we currently have who's situation is comparable is Lomax, and it's highly likely that he will get a run this year.

Fair comment there, Benny V.

I guess the main issue we fans have with McIdiot is that we should blood some of the young players, for the last 15 minutes in most games to give them a taste.

Let face it, if we lose a game just because we put a youngster on in the last 15, then we don’t deserve to win that match.

If we were to do that, imagine the benefits of we can achieve.

Youngsters would step up knowing they will get a taste of it.

Regular first graders would pick up their game, knowing there is someone to replace them if they slacken off.

All it takes is some balls.
Sadly, Mary is lacking any.

This is what really upsets us fan.
Rant over.
OKB

True_Believer

Juniors
Fair comment there, Benny V.

I guess the main issue we fans have with McIdiot is that we should blood some of the young players, for the last 15 minutes in most games to give them a taste.

Let face it, if we lose a game just because we put a youngster on in the last 15, then we don’t deserve to win that match.

If we were to do that, imagine the benefits of we can achieve.

Youngsters would step up knowing they will get a taste of it.

Regular first graders would pick up their game, knowing there is someone to replace them if they slacken off.

All it takes is some balls.
Sadly, Mary is lacking any.

This is what really upsets us fan.
Rant over.
OKB

So Field, Sele, Dufty and Lawrie don't count as having opportunities in 2017? Or isn't that enough? You want the team to carry a junior on the bench every game so that you can throw them in for 15 minutes at the end?

Wasn't there an arguement that having a utility on the bench like Mann was pointless and bad coaching - especially when he's only brought on for 15 or so minutes at the end of the game? Yet we want to carry a junior on the bench just so they can get 15 minutes at the end of the game? Sounds like exactly the same thing.

Latest posts