What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

100%. I’m the same with stem cell and gene therapy with spinal cord injuries. I mean if they can reverse quadriplegia it will only encourage risk takers going out there on the weekends to go nuts.

I don't know what to make of this post...

Will this be a good thing? Or is it a bad thing, and I am to take the negativity and put it back into my post regarding the pill and female promiscuity?

Gronk

Staff member
After the 18th school shooting this year, they still won’t deal with the elephant in the room. I honestly struggle to understand their thinking. Today the solution seems to be - help those members of your community who are struggling with mental health. In the meantime we will make schools more secure.

F7EE8388-2E9D-421F-A5F5-467B500548BC.jpeg

Nothing about semi automatic guns that almost anyone can buy from kmart.

I bet that if 18 schools had been bombed by arab mad merkins this year using a phosphate based fertiliser, they would take immediate steps to make the purchase of it near impossible. Even legit farmers would be required to jump through hoops just to tend to their crops. Yet gun control is off limits. Why?

Maybe someone can explain it to me.

Bandwagon

Staff member
The 18 school shootings claim is a bit overblown, it should read 18 instances of firearms being discharged within or at school grounds.

I don't think this kind of exaggeration is at all helpful.

Gronk

Staff member
The 18 school shootings claim is a bit overblown, it should read 18 instances of firearms being discharged within or at school grounds.

I don't think this kind of exaggeration is at all helpful.

Yes I can see that you are right. Kids were only killed on 9 occasions this year.

In eight of the 17 school shootings recorded by Everytown prior to today, a gun was fired but no one was injured.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/18-school-shootings-us-year-group/story?id=53091125

Bandwagon

Staff member
Mind you, even the innocuous example in that of a gun being discharged on school grounds in that list would be national news here and there'd be a fair bit of a kerfuffle over it.

84 Baby

Referee
After the 18th school shooting this year, they still won’t deal with the elephant in the room. I honestly struggle to understand their thinking. Today the solution seems to be - help those members of your community who are struggling with mental health. In the meantime we will make schools more secure.

View attachment 17580

I bet that if 18 schools had been bombed by arab mad merkins this year using a phosphate based fertiliser, they would take immediate steps to make the purchase of it near impossible. Even legit farmers would be required to jump through hoops just to tend to their crops. Yet gun control is off limits. Why?

I think it’s something to do with having to kill the 2nd amendment holding, cold handed zombie Charlton Heston

hindy111

Post Whore

View attachment 17580

To defend themself from the arab mad merkins

Bazal

Post Whore
Why do inner west men have beards all of a sudden. Why do people dress in a simmilar fashion.
Why do people think its right to live a certain way Yet majority its the same way.

Humans are easily programmed. I do not see the point of violence on TV. It might be fine for 99.9% but not for 100%

I have a beard because I cbf shaving...

Once Seinfeld ended I gave up on tv tbh.

Now there's a show that would make me want to shoot people

TheRam

Coach
A kid was pissed off at his school. He turned up with this kit and killed 17 students. Yet you say it's about TV shows.

DWCDN7wXUAAevnt.jpg
No it's probably more to do with pharmaceutical psychotropic drugs. I think all but one mass shooter(the very first) has been on them. How come the fake news doesn't look at that at all. Bit odd don't you think?

Sure the US has a rotten gun culture all the way back to the wild west, but this big pharma drug epidemic is beyond a joke. Just like the US is the leading gun nation in the world, it is also the leading pharmaceutical drug nation in the world too. Guns and mind altering drugs don't mix.

Don't drug and shoot kiddies is all I say.

What's the odds that this arse wipe was also on some brain benders too?