What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Lodge Arrested in New York

Mad how they're fielding Matt Lodge and Tevita Pangai Jr both former Jr Kangaroos captains and Payne Haas who was NSW U18's captain and could be another Jr Kangaroo's captain.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Actually the whole 1.6 goes on Parramatta's cap.
65292d336294e4377fad06bad7b3d45d

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
classy stuff from the Murdoch owned Broncos

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...still-unpaid-says-lawyer-20180215-h0w5p9.html
."

Lodge's manager, Isaac Moses, declined to comment when contacted on Thursday.

Varghese declined to detail how he planned to recoup the damages if they remained unpaid but Chris Kintis, a partner in commercial dispute resolution at ClarkeKann Lawyers, said there were options available.

"US civil judgments can be enforced in Australia. However, there is a process," Kintis said. "Fresh proceedings would have to be first commenced in Australia to recognise the US judgment. It would then likely become enforceable just as any Australian judgment would."

The incident in New York occurred from about 4am on October 16, 2015 when Lodge, then at Wests Tigers, followed Ms Dekeyser to an apartment building, grabbing her and saying: "Do you think you're going to die? This is the night you're going to die."

The court was told he then forced his way into an apartment resided in by Mr Cartright, Ms Fowler and their son, grabbing Cartright and making death threats. The terrified family ended up moving as a result and took the young boy to a child therapist after he suffered night terrors.

"It's the kind of situation that a normal person can't really imagine being put into," Varghese said.

"The effects of it are probably going to stay with them for a long time, if not the rest of their lives. Especially when you're dealing with a young child and his parents. It's not something you can wave away."

Quality human, quality manager. /Sarcasm

Pedge1971

First Grade
Wayne was building a 3rd level on the bunk for Matt but Dawius and Fat Jack got scared so Lodgey sleeps in the basement.

They used Dales handcuffs to chain him to a drainpipe.

I think they call it the nuclear family...

Life's Good

Coach
Your club signed packer. The Broncos signed lodge. I haven't read of any Broncos fans supporting this signing but you still whinge about it. I don't support the signing of lodge but fmd I hope he has a big year for us.

Just about everyone on this thread has had a go at Lodge yet you single me out. Flattery will get you everywhere.

Latest posts