What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Pre-Season: Sat 17 Feb

AJB1102

First Grade
This f**king ground announcer at Cowboys v Tigers yelling "DEE-FENCE... DEE-FENCE" everytime the Tigers get inside the 20 is doing my head in.

some11

Referee
Why do you bother trying to banter with Cowboys fans? we haven't gotten anything over them in a very long time, you set yourself up for disaster and by the way, I hate the Cowboys
Won the week one trial war, what are ya on about.

AJB1102

First Grade
So given every other trial was available to view either online or on TV, what is Penrith's excuse?

I've got a vision of Griffin grumpily saying "no one will care about not seeing a trial match when win the grand final, the less video available on us the better". Gus with a smug smile, internally patting himself on the back for giving Hook the job.

beave

Coach
So given every other trial was available to view either online or on TV, what is Penrith's excuse?

I've got a vision of Griffin grumpily saying "no one will care about not seeing a trial match when win the grand final, the less video available on us the better". Gus with a smug smile, internally patting himself on the back for giving Hook the job.

24r0j9.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I doubt Hook decided it, was more than likely Gus. Backwards rubbish given every other club was fine with it.

Roosters lost to a team where everyone hates each other, whilst we smashed last years grand finalists. I think the betting agencies will give the Roosters 12.5 start for round 1

You mean the Roosters team which had no Cordner, Cronk, Keary, Tedesco, Aubusson, Friend, Tupou, Mitchell, Warea-Hargreaves or Taukeiaho in it and was stacked full of guys from NSW Cup or Jersey Flegg? Yeah that 12 point loss to the Panther is real damaging in that context and I'm sure the coaching staff at the Roosters are really worried :rolleyes:

BuddPanther

Juniors
You mean the Roosters team which had no Cordner, Cronk, Keary, Tedesco, Aubusson, Friend, Tupou, Mitchell, Warea-Hargreaves or Taukeiaho in it and was stacked full of guys from NSW Cup or Jersey Flegg? Yeah that 12 point loss to the Panther is real damaging in that context and I'm sure the coaching staff at the Roosters are really worried :rolleyes:
To keep in context
Panthers missing - DWZ , Mansour , Blake , CHN , Wallace , RCG & Tyrone May
By the way and to keep in perspective, NSW cup Panthers nearly won by 40

Vic Mackey

Referee

Your satire meter is clearly broken my friend.

Latest posts