What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a rort!

blaza88z

Coach
What a fantastic occasion it will be, 2 QLD greats of the game, they should be playing this in Sydney, I don't think Suncorp will be big enough

Pedge1971

First Grade
What a fantastic occasion it will be, 2 QLD greats of the game, they should be playing this in Sydney, I don't think Suncorp will be big enough

Be careful. With this stuff Popeye might invite u to the man shed to be the 3rd wheel with Albert....too easy.

POPEYE

Coach
Be careful. With this stuff Popeye might invite u to the man shed to be the 3rd wheel with Albert....too easy.
Crikey, I'm going to stick with Albert, he's the best bait I've ever used . . . guaranteed to rustle the jimmies of the coolest fish. I bet the carp aren't far away either. . . wait for it

Pedge1971

First Grade
Crikey, I'm going to stick with Albert, he's the best bait I've ever used . . . guaranteed to rustle the jimmies of the coolest fish. I bet the carp aren't far away either. . . wait for it

Albert is Adams worm. Yours is shrivelled and in the pants unless a Bellamy shot comes on screen old salt...

Addendum: come in spinner.

Latest posts