What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for mildly aroused pumping

T.S Quint

Coach
Anyone else slightly worried by the fact we are the only team in the NRL only playing one trial game?

Every other team is playing 2 or 3

Yeh I know a trial means f*ck all but they do have them for a reason, all the training in the world doesn’t beat match fitness.

Hopefully we aren’t still rusty come round 1, trusting that BA has seen enough from them and thinks one will suffice

I think we have a trial against the bye coming up.

Not if they get on the piss from now until then. You're less likely to get injured falling over drunk than sober. Of course, you're more likely to fall over drunk than sober, but details details.

84 Baby

Referee
Think I’ll have to get on piss until Rd 1 kickoff. Between getting smashed by Scum the other night, having only one trial game and having to hear the wank job on #cam2000 and Jonathan Turdston, it’s either 24 hour drunkenness or some sort of cryo freezing

T.S Quint

Coach
TXZmlzaGGO_hIxix-YOmqWEnXaPxa8Xfc18Fel4l4ojiTMgqRnggxaBfczaTvyomcrEwifP0wz0DC7bS5-7g4ndpV15Oc5gRe_oQtFe27dgGf2grxIo-IkcTtgwxuO1rMA=w220-h263-nc

Latest posts