What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

Lol, Smelly Undercarriage straight off the bat.

“So in the end, it was probably the most dramatic sporting event this weekend with Adelaide United playing out 2-2 draw with Central Coast Mariners...”

:joy:

Paul Kennedy explains how the Big Bash shouldn’t extend into February because his kids go back to school and aren’t allowed to stay up and watch the second innings.

What a catpiss!

taipan

Referee
Only 3 out of 4 panel members are AFL flogs?

Nope all of em.Grovellers for the 8 poster brigade.
Undercarriage,Kennedy,the long blonde female streak who is as well known as Bill Smith of Nymbodia, and John GWS Stanley.GWS Stanley went into a lather over the AFLW XYZ I love my ABC at Drummoyne Oval.He suggested if it wasn't for Cyclone Cedric,an earthquake,a civil war, there would have been more than 4,000 at Drummoyne.

Headless Chook

Juniors
And as per usual the whole show was dominated by afl and splitarse sport. As expected, no surprises there. Nothing to see here, again.

Nope all of em.Grovellers for the 8 poster brigade.
Undercarriage,Kennedy,the long blonde female streak who is as well known as Bill Smith of Nymbodia, and John GWS Stanley.GWS Stanley went into a lather over the AFLW XYZ I love my ABC at Drummoyne Oval.He suggested if it wasn't for Cyclone Cedric,an earthquake,a civil war, there would have been more than 4,000 at Drummoyne.
I am genuinely surprised. Not

mozza91

Coach
I like how they make out AFLW is some sort of revolutionary movement that is changing the way society operates when in fact it’s a train wreck to watch and is played by chicks that aren’t coordinated enough to play Netball or Soccer.

How’s Undercarriage when she’s listing off the reasons for having AFLx... “Manufacturing a ‘7s’ type tournament to take to Hong Kong (lol)” ... “Utilising rectangular grounds in the Northern States”.... “annoying soccer”...

How about “annoying everyone”?

It’s not enough that they f**k up Test cricket with their bullshit “drop-in” pitches, now they’re f**king pitches up for soccer and their fans for this hokey shit, and thinking it’s funny?

These merkins have zero regard for anyone outside of their cultish fumbly-Bumblies, and are outright hostile to anyone who spits out the Kool-Aid, or Zooper-Dooper fluid in this case and points out how shit it actually is.

Some poor unsuspecting Cantonese sports people are going to get kicked off their badminton courts or have their mah-jong tiles scrambled by wayward Sharrons if someone doesn’t curb the expansionist delusions of these singlet-clad mongs.

Incorrect

Coach
How’s Undercarriage when she’s listing off the reasons for having AFLx... “Manufacturing a ‘7s’ type tournament to take to Hong Kong (lol)” ... “Utilising rectangular grounds in the Northern States”.... “annoying soccer”...

How about “annoying everyone”?

It’s not enough that they f**k up Test cricket with their bullshit “drop-in” pitches, now they’re f**king pitches up for soccer and their fans for this hokey shit, and thinking it’s funny?

These merkins have zero regard for anyone outside of their cultish fumbly-Bumblies, and are outright hostile to anyone who spits out the Kool-Aid, or Zooper-Dooper fluid in this case and points out how shit it actually is.

Some poor unsuspecting Cantonese sports people are going to get kicked off their badminton courts or have their mah-jong tiles scrambled by wayward Sharrons if someone doesn’t curb the expansionist delusions of these singlet-clad mongs.
Solid... 2 thumbs up from me