What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
A guy from an Eels group on FB last week said Meehan was told to go play park footy and come back when he lost about 8 kgs

Why would we do that and then let him go to another club? If we wanted him to lose 8kgs we'd sign him and have him play for Wenty. Or we'd get Wenty to sign him so we could keep a closer eye on him.

hindy111

Post Whore
Why would we do that and then let him go to another club? If we wanted him to lose 8kgs we'd sign him and have him play for Wenty. Or we'd get Wenty to sign him so we could keep a closer eye on him.

I saw him for Wenty. Big guy and hard to put down. Looked a talent but unfit. 3 runs and he was dusted.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I saw him for Wenty. Big guy and hard to put down. Looked a talent but unfit. 3 runs and he was dusted.

Yep. All he needed to do was drop some weight and work on his fitness. Obviously didn't want to do that so he isn't going to make first grade regardless of how good he is.

If he's at Newtown, he's not at Wenty. Not just geographical thing, Newtown are a feeder for the Sharks.
Sorry I read that post above and thought he was at wenty and not Newtown. As long as he gets back into the NRL and plays the housedown I don't care which club he's at given that he represents New South Wales.

I was really pleased to see former NSW U20's captain Matt Lodge back, I know people disagree with me but I believe that not only can he be a benefit for the game but also with the money he earns he can finally pay back his victims plus a bit interest.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sorry I read that post above and thought he was at wenty and not Newtown. As long as he gets back into the NRL and plays the housedown I don't care which club he's at given that he represents New South Wales.

I was really pleased to see former NSW U20's captain Matt Lodge back, I know people disagree with me but I believe that not only can he be a benefit for the game but also with the money he earns he can finally pay back his victims plus a bit interest.

He signed for Broncos, contract would be no more there 90k up there.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

You're kidding yourself if you think having lodge back in the nrl is a good thing.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...e/news-story/61c0efd2127b30b416fdecd31fbb3dc4

Do you honestly believe it is in the best interests of the game for this merkin to be playing? I'll answer you right now, no it isn't. This isn't his second chance either. He was sacked from penrith, storm and tigers for being a dickhead.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...mestic-violence-offences-20150821-gj4eoo.html

He's a flog and the quicker you realise this and get to booing him, despite what ever state he was born in (what an arbitrary reason to cheer for someone despite what they've done), the better you will be.

You're kidding yourself if you think having lodge back in the nrl is a good thing.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...e/news-story/61c0efd2127b30b416fdecd31fbb3dc4

Do you honestly believe it is in the best interests of the game for this merkin to be playing? I'll answer you right now, no it isn't. This isn't his second chance either. He was sacked from penrith, storm and tigers for being a dickhead.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...mestic-violence-offences-20150821-gj4eoo.html

He's a flog and the quicker you realise this and get to booing him, despite what ever state he was born in (what an arbitrary reason to cheer for someone despite what they've done), the better you will be.
I know he has a history of being a dickhead but how else is he going to earn the money to pay his victims? Would you rather he not pay them at all then be given a chance at the NRL again to make some big coin and then pay them back.

hindy111

Post Whore

NSW are not short of Props either.

Woods
Klemmer
Fafita
Vaughn
Boyd
Jnr Paulo
RCG
Tamou

Then guys who play in middle
Brown
Merrin
Trbjivovic
De bellin

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I know he has a history of being a dickhead but how else is he going to earn the money to pay his victims? Would you rather he not pay them at all then be given a chance at the NRL again to make some big coin and then pay them back.

I'd rather he go be a brickie or whatever he does beside playing football and pay it back. There are other ways of making money. He shouldn't be allowed to make big coin and shouldn't be allowed to be known as a professional footballer. He should only be ever known as merkin, in fact I'd rather he never not be remember.

Latest posts