What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Hunt

user_nat

Coach
Still feel Milford is the bigger problem right now. But Hunt isn't far behind.. and most other players.

Dazzat

First Grade
Here's an instant solution.

With Nikorima out, we need a dummy half. How about Bennett names Darren Nichols at No. 7 - who has a great kicking game - and put Hunt back to the bench.

Why?

Because Hunt needs a reality check. If he's feeling sorry for himself about the grand final - get over it!

Bennett needs to shake up the team, because they are all comfortable knowing the club's depth is limited at the moment. They know they can continue to play rubbish,and still be picked next week.

Bennett has to shake things up, take some risks, and snap these players out of their complacency.

To be honest, I'd also put Parker back on the bench and start with Pangia Jr. Parker's form has also been average.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Old thread revamp but i have no regrets about losing Hunt, wish him a great career from here on out but it's time the Broncos looked for something with a bit more potential and longevity of the next decade.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Here's an instant solution.

With Nikorima out, we need a dummy half. How about Bennett names Darren Nichols at No. 7 - who has a great kicking game - and put Hunt back to the bench.

Why?

Because Hunt needs a reality check. If he's feeling sorry for himself about the grand final - get over it!

Bennett needs to shake up the team, because they are all comfortable knowing the club's depth is limited at the moment. They know they can continue to play rubbish,and still be picked next week.

Bennett has to shake things up, take some risks, and snap these players out of their complacency.

To be honest, I'd also put Parker back on the bench and start with Pangia Jr. Parker's form has also been average.

Nicholls signed with dragons today ironically :laughing:

gUt

Coach
I am probably the only one who thinks Mitchell Pearce would be a good signing for our club?

DeeJ

Bench
I am probably the only one who thinks Mitchell Pearce would be a good signing for our club?

He has a very good kicking game. His obvious weakness is being in charge during pressure situations. If he just kicks and does the basics, that will be more than enough for an area we are very weak in.

He could have been our next Shane Perry!

blaza88z

Coach
He has a very good kicking game. His obvious weakness is being in charge during pressure situations. If he just kicks and does the basics, that will be more than enough for an area we are very weak in.

He could have been our next Shane Perry!

So just another Ben Hunt

Nerd

Bench
Going to be a long year for the Broncs without Hunt
Yeah nah. Hunt showed nothing in his first trial with the Dragons that makes me wish he was still at the Broncos. On his day Hunt is a good player but those days are few and far between. His biggest problem is that he used to drift in and out of a game which is not something you want from your halfback.

ouryear

Juniors
Yeah nah. Hunt showed nothing in his first trial with the Dragons that makes me wish he was still at the Broncos. On his day Hunt is a good player but those days are few and far between. His biggest problem is that he used to drift in and out of a game which is not something you want from your halfback.
He ha ha, a trial, he ha ha.
You said it, a trial match.

BalmainBoy_1969

Juniors
How do you spell "Owned"???

What does "Piss week" mean???

The Broncos have never had any ticker, and, one may question the whole clubs pea heart culture and cavalier attitude towards the salary cap, but honestly, that effort was not up to first grade standard. Good luck in 12018 boys. This will be a fun season.

Also... Ben Hunt is total crap and you're better off without him.

You know I'm right.

blaza88z

Coach
How do you spell "Owned"???

What does "Piss week" mean???

The Broncos have never had any ticker, and, one may question the whole clubs pea heart culture and cavalier attitude towards the salary cap, but honestly, that effort was not up to first grade standard. Good luck in 12018 boys. This will be a fun season.

Also... Ben Hunt is total crap and you're better off without him.

You know I'm right.

I assume they've designated a week on the calendar for pissing