What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith gets a warning

Hutty1986

Immortal
Is anyone really surprised by this? Just about the biggest protected species in the history of the game. Surprised his elbows haven't even knighted for their work over the years.

Lebbo73

Bench
the scumbag stood over a bloke with a broken neck arguing with the refs and insinuating it was his own fault.

Yet cops a cracking tackle and carry’s on like it was the worst tackle ever.
The cause of all the butthurt in this thread

footy75

Bench
Why is referee Cameron Smith a protected species?

Seriously this man gets away with too many indiscretions every game.
Elbow a players head, forward passes, incorrect play the ball, chicken wings, wrestles players after the tackle is completed.

Can anyone else see what I see every time the salary cap cheating storm play ?

lol....take your bat and ball and run home to mummy.

blaza88z

Coach
There was f all in it. Parcell didn’t even react to it. The fact that everybody here is more obsessed with that then the fricken spear tackle is a joke

Agree, let's out law the spear tackle before we out law a move which could cause some serious brain injury, take the goggles off idiot

The_Shield

Juniors
Agree, let's out law the spear tackle before we out law a move which could cause some serious brain injury, take the goggles off idiot
Yeah cause what harm could a spear tackle do? Idiot. Everyone here is acting like he threw a elbow like what you would see in the ufc or something, their was f**k all in it. Their was so little in it that I bet that Parcell didn’t even realise until he seen everyone having a sook about it.

This Year?

Immortal
Morris was out.

And no Saints fan ( to my knowledge) denies it or calls Roosters supporters butthurt or haters when the Morris non call was pointed out. How many non-Storm games do you watch just out of interest? The reason I ask is so you can see how unequal in the eyes of refs other players and clubs are compared to the Storm and their players

I struggle to think of a Storm game in at least the last 5 years where they were reffed out of a game. Before you call me butthurt or a hater or whatever please do some research. Happy to be proven wrong and would love to see evidence of all clubs being treated equally by refs because I genuinely believe they aren't.

How fairly do you think the WCC game was refereed?

The cause of all the butthurt in this thread

What has the video got to do with the topic in the thread? NSW lost most of their games because they either weren't good enough or lost the plot or couldn't close out a game. There may have been some controversy with some ref calls but nothing like the Storm get week to week.

Latest posts