What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Harry like 95% of forwards go down far far too easily these days. Salah and Mane have definitely done it in the past so not pointing the finger just at the opposition.

The ease with which he went down was so freakin soft.

Somewhat expected a draw from this match, spurs are a very good team and actually come at you when on. Share s points definitely a fair reflection of the game imo.

Foz

Bench
Van Dijk shouldn’t have thought about clearing the ball the first time he should’ve just cleared it.
Out on his feet had nothing to do with it.

It was a dumb decision.
Have a look from this angle.
Might be me but I reckon he had second thoughts.(ok I can’t read minds but gee)
95 th minute you just hoof it outhttps://www.foxsports.com.au/footba...w/news-story/b128d50df9d41d599738e644de1fe579

Sorry didn’t realise it would paste the whole page.Its the 95th minute penalty not the Harry Kane highlight.
They changed that since I first saw that lol.Must of got the early edition.

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Jorginho wouldn't be bad at all. Has a cracking passing range and plays in a system very similar to ours already.

saint.nick

Coach
Yeah he is defo of strong interest. But its way too hard to know 4 months out from the TW, targets get trimmed down more and more towards the TW and who knows where Jorginho will be in our transfer plans by then