What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2018

lockyno1

Post Whore
Cost me plenty, went a big first 4 and went 1 out on Redzel.

Pays 3k, i was going to rover him and thought nah he just wins.

I feel for you, but had a small go on Redkirk (just was the wrong price, how Hey Doc started shorter is beyond me!), really just small bets as I was still exhausted (I got back from the US on Saturday morning).

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I backed Redkirk Warrior in the Darley Classic cos he's a gun down the straight and it's the only time he's ran a shocker there LOL kent of a horse

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I usually put the odd bet on here or there if I get a tip or if something pops up in my Blackbook.

If I've had a good weekend on the punt I inevitably get cocky and blow it all during the week though.

Sphagnum

Coach
Do Any of you lads have a lash on the midweek races? Or do you hold your fire for the weekend?

For shits and giggles

Caulfield

Race 4 - 10 TEA TALES
Race 5 - 7 TAVISOCKS
Race 6 - 11 POPPIHOLLA
Race 7 - 13 KENTUCKY FLYER
Race 8 - 1 HELL ON EARTH

All each way

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Neutrality v Sunlight v Gongs v Estijaab

It’s like the Logie awards for 2yos
Estijaab

Loved the way it accelerated and put them away on the straight on debut. Clocked good time with last 200m being 2nd quickest of the day. Barrier 1 should have it hopefully leading and sprinting away.

Looks a serious filly.

Sphagnum

Coach
Neutrality is a squib. I'm calling it now.

Stunts was hauling it in on debut and its a donkey.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Call me bonkers but backing a maiden in Oohood for the Blue Diamond despite that muppet costing me the start before!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Had picked out Skuzi into Tulip for an easy pay day but got sidetracked(drunk) and didn't get on in time.

FFS!!! Shouldn't have a bet today either.