What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

El Diablo

Post Whore
Looks like a beast to me (from today's captains run)

192a7805.jpg
i think if he can get some bigger hands and feet then he could be anything

strider

Post Whore
I reckon people (read Rammy) are confused he has no leg muscles (or mussels) because he has no pelvis. At least not proportionately sized to the rest of him. He's got quite a long head, long body shoulders to belt line, no ass and then long legs
Stop checking out his ass ffs

jk13

First Grade
At grove-na heading to the glorified trial cap breaking spectacular, wonder if they’ll left the untouchables play the full 80mins in this torrential rain

strider

Post Whore
Wouldnt be ironic if #cam63689 went through his career practically injury free only to cop a career ending injury in his dodgy cap dodging fake testimonial
I feel evil for suggesting this after seeing them with their families

Gronk

Staff member
Families schmamilies

Knowing Cameron Smith he's probably got a second family in a brown paper bag somewhere

I saw that movie. Merkin gets a new family, then immediately starts looking for another. Once he has the next family lined up, he kills the current mob.

I didn’t think that Cam Smith had it in him, but clearly he’s an evil genius.

Good pick up mate.