What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antiques Roadshow: Merch and Collectables thread.

MilkShark

First Grade
I have a few Sharks players jerseys, socks, shocks, bags, shirts, hats. Everything really.

All my own and priceless.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Got this classic old RLW from ebay. Story inside mentions Gavin Miller was the favourite for the Rothmans Medal this year (88). Barry Russell ended up winning, with Miller the co-winner the next year.

Attachments

• CE786043-6B4A-40FE-9CFC-2D900550E70B.jpeg
    CE786043-6B4A-40FE-9CFC-2D900550E70B.jpeg
    442.1 KB · Views: 9
I was thinking of selling one of my basses so I went looking for the original pickups that I'd had replaced, I found them and sitting next to them was these box of matches from 1995 that I'd forgotten that I owned.....
Someone is trying to sell this exact same set on gumtree for $900, not a shabby find.

View attachment 47082

is that with the packets of winfields?
thats a cracking find bubby

Frenzy.

Immortal
I was thinking of selling one of my basses so I went looking for the original pickups that I'd had replaced, I found them and sitting next to them was these box of matches from 1995 that I'd forgotten that I owned.....
Someone is trying to sell this exact same set on gumtree for $900, not a shabby find.

View attachment 47082

I'll take them off ya hands at the Gasnier price.

$3.67 and a pie. Good pie. IGA chicken pie. SSCCCHHHHIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKK!!

With the passing of Tommy I thought I'd go hunting for an ole poster I had of him, Artie and Bobby, from 1976 I think. Coles/Daily Mirror. Not in the best condition but still there.

Artie Tommy Bobby.jpg

Latest posts