What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9th Immortal

RazorRam0n

Juniors
so who should be it be?

Now the NRL controls it they would have to recognise history and induct Norm Provan or Ron Coote.

Even Malingerer would throw a hissy fit if he misses out coz its now or never for him.

King hit

Coach
The immortals would have more credibility if it was an NRL sanctioned award not a magazine. A hall of fame seems more appropriate in my opinion.

so who should be it be?

Now the NRL controls it they would have to recognise history and induct Norm Provan or Ron Coote.

Even Malingerer would throw a hissy fit if he misses out coz its now or never for him.

Provan has to be the next immortal. He is half of the NRL trophy and won 10 grand finals. That says it all really. Hope Meninga never gets it, he doesn't deserve it. Bagged the game brutally in the SL war and said it never has done anything for him.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
The immortals would have more credibility if it was an NRL sanctioned award not a magazine. A hall of fame seems more appropriate in my opinion.

Provan has to be the next immortal. He i half of the NRL trophy and won 10 grand finals. That says it all really. Hope Meninga never gets it, he doesn't deserve it. Bagged the game brutally in the SL war and said it never has done anything for him.

the immortals concept was acquired by the nrl and toddy has announced today they will induct another immortal this year.

Give it to Gallen
f**k provan

25289471_1563547157068548_8208731990683964433_n.jpg

Latest posts