What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW to Roosters

Frank Facer

First Grade
Easts are scum, there's no doubt. A joke team with twelve supporters, eight of who prefer the Swans anyway. Even so, it's our shame and disgrace that we can't match them on TPAs. We're a bigger club with more premierships despite a thirteen year start and we still can't fill a brown paper bag. Cogburn is probably more into the Waratahs so he's unlikely to care either way, but we've got no grounds to have a shot at him over cheating the salary cap.
Easts forum is a morgue. It is as dead as a door nail. That is why he has to troll our forum.

Frank Facer

First Grade
You guys can't handle facts.
OK, I will give you some facts. We are now ST George Illawarra Dragons. We still have the White jersey with the famous Red V. When people see that Jersey, they know it is a St George Dragons Jersey. We have managed to keep our identity and our juniors while getting Illawarra's junior nursery too. Illawarra was our junior nursery before the Illawarra Steelers were invented.

The soulless club that you support called the Sydney Roosters did not exist in the 1966. There was a club called the Eastern Suburbs Tri Colours, but that identity doesn't exist any more. Your soulless club doesn't even have any juniors to represent you either. So technically The Sydney City Roosters have only won two premierships, one in 2002 and the other in 2013. How do you like those facts?

Now go back to the morgue that your forum is and talk to your fellow supporters about the Sydney Roosters. Do you call you club Sydney? Have you ever heard one of your fellow fans say that they support Sydney? Do your fans ever chant "Sydney", "Sydney", "Sydney" at your games?

Last edited:

Cogburn

Juniors
OK, I will give you some facts. We are now ST George Illawarra Dragons. We still have the White jersey with the famous Red V. When people see that Jersey, they know it is a St George Dragons Jersey. We have managed to keep our identity and our juniors while getting Illawarra's junior nursery too. Illawarra was our junior nursery before the Illawarra Steelers were invented.

The soulless club that you support called the Sydney Roosters did not exist in the 1966. There was a club called the Eastern Suburbs Tri Colours, but that identity doesn't exist any more. Your soulless club doesn't even have any juniors to represent you either. So technically The Sydney City Roosters have only won two premierships, one in 2002 and the other in 2013. How do you like those facts?

Now go back to the morgue that your forum is and talk to your fellow supporters about the Sydney Roosters. Do you call you club Sydney? Have you ever heard one of your fellow fans say that they support Sydney? Do your fans ever chant "Sydney", "Sydney", "Sydney" at your games?

Nice rant. The fact is we are the only club that has competed in the comp since day one in 1908. Your club is a merged identity that had to form with another to survive. I know you guys are jealous of my club and I certainly can't blame you. Every time I drive past St George leagues club I have a little chuckle, yes St George were a mighty club but that is ancient history. BTW I was at the 75 GF and the St George cryathon was something to behold.

jak

Bench
Nice rant. The fact is we are the only club that has competed in the comp since day one in 1908. Your club is a merged identity that had to form with another to survive. I know you guys are jealous of my club and I certainly can't blame you. Every time I drive past St George leagues club I have a little chuckle, yes St George were a mighty club but that is ancient history. BTW I was at the 75 GF and the St George cryathon was something to behold.
so cogbum is it eastern suburbs or the Sydney roosters or the Sydney city roosters you support?

Cogburn

Juniors
so cogbum is it eastern suburbs or the Sydney roosters or the Sydney city roosters you support?
The Roosters operate under The Eastern Suburbs Rugby League Football club (E.S.R.L.F.C). they have so since 1908. I call them Easts, I couldn't give a rats what you call them.

Cogburn

Juniors
11 in a row....all the brown paper bags in the world will not get you that...
Completely different situation back then. I've seen footage of the Saints sides and RL in general and the footy was ordinary, bash and barge rubbish. RL today is a thousand times better. Easts are a well managed club and to call them cheats is disgraceful. I'll tell you right now, the Roosters will never cheat the cap.

Cogburn

Juniors
BTW that attachment doesn't show St George, it shows St George Illawarra, a completely different club.

jak

Bench
Completely different situation back then. I've seen footage of the Saints sides and RL in general and the footy was ordinary, bash and barge rubbish. RL today is a thousand times better. Easts are a well managed club and to call them cheats is disgraceful. I'll tell you right now, the Roosters will never cheat the cap.
you mean they will not cheat there cap

Latest posts