What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Fangs

Coach
A thread to bash former players who are now clearly overrated. +1 hate if they were a local junior.

Moylan? Trash.

Cartwright? I'll be at Penrith stadium but I'm sure his lowlights will outweigh his highlights.

Someone post the others.

TheFrog

Coach
Would have been 9 ex-Panthers at Townsville last night if Coote and Lewis had played.

martielang

Bench
Hapoy to say I enjoyed Moylan being average last night. Unfortunately it won’t last forever & he’ll be MOTM against us.

Every other former player, I’m either neutral to or want them to do well, Latu especially.

mxlegend99

Referee
Ivan Cleary has just coached Tigers to beat a premiership favorite team tonight. Tigers look really good for Round 1. Played patient football.

MWZ looked average. He got burned a few times.
Taylor was a beast for them though.

Roosters looked trash. Tedesco was shit continuing that trend for fullbacks. Cronk tried but he just didnt have that combination with anyone yet.

OldPanther

Coach
Hapoy to say I enjoyed Moylan being average last night. Unfortunately it won’t last forever & he’ll be MOTM against us.

Every other former player, I’m either neutral to or want them to do well, Latu especially.

I honestly wish Latu all the best in the world.

GongPanther

Referee
Ivan Cleary has just coached Tigers to beat a premiership favorite team tonight. Tigers look really good for Round 1. Played patient football.

MWZ looked average. He got burned a few times.
Taylor was a beast for them though.

Roosters looked trash. Tedesco was shit continuing that trend for fullbacks. Cronk tried but he just didnt have that combination with anyone yet.
He like his brother,still has improvement in him.At times you have to hold your breath when he gets involved. At least he did something noteworthy by putting his body on the line and brilliantly catching the ball when Easts kicked off with seconds remaining in the game.

mxlegend99

Referee
MWZ was in the right place for us. Reserve gradr player. I like him but he looks out of his depth.

He and Naiqama got destroyed. Although Tigers did the same to Roosters left edge. Funny seeing Mitchell and Tupou get carved up. That Tigers edge looked shit on paper and just carved up an Origin hopeful and a former Origin player. Esan Marsters and Corey Thompson.

mxlegend99

Referee
Next up Souths and Warriors.

Souths - Robert Jennings
Warriors - Peta Hiku

Not even a Hiku fan and I wanna see him do well. Although if he carves up under Kearney it would beg the question why he was so average for us.

Latest posts