What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Mr James Tedesco, we understand

Shredder

Juniors
Dear James,

We understand. You left for less, or more money because you wanted to win a premiership. We understand that.

You left our club, your junior club which hasn't seen premiership success since 2005 to join one of our oldest rivals, who has won just a single premiership since then, despite having a team full of representative players. We completely understand.

We understand that today you made three individual errors. A little less than half as many as our entire team. We understand you were under pressure and with all of the great players in your colours today, it would have been intimidating.

We understand that today, a player that was brought to the Tigers largely for depth scored the winning try on the bell. We understand that had you and your mates not left, we would not be in the position we have been in, able to completely restructure our entire team and build depth, which we were never able to do while you were with us.

We understand second year syndrome. We understand that when you are not feeling well you wont man up and play.

We understand and we thank you for leaving, because if you chose to stay and if we weren't able to clean out our team, we would never have put on a defensive effort like we did today.

Clifferd

Coach
whats Even better is when we play the Rorters next they’ll have all their players in origin. Imagine beating your hoodoo team twice in a season lol

gordsy

Juniors
It was great to see him drop the ball and bomb the try but It's round one. Let's keep the powder dry till the back end of the season before we crow too much.

I really don’t care who they are,Ted,Woods,Moses,Suli etc.if they have doubts about our club and don’t really want to be there then it’s a blessing that they actually do move on to another club.

Tiger05

First Grade
I really don’t care who they are,Ted,Woods,Moses,Suli etc.if they have doubts about our club and don’t really want to be there then it’s a blessing that they actually do move on to another club.

Suli is a different case to the other 3 f**kwits. Suli is just a mess. The other 3 are complete f**kwits of people. They sit there and blame the club for overpaying them and plot a way out while trying to screw us over. We had a captain trying to recruit our players to other clubs.

I'm so glad they are gone and if we ever get f**kwits like that in the future I hope we get rid of them quicker.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Suli is a different case to the other 3 f**kwits. Suli is just a mess. The other 3 are complete f**kwits of people. They sit there and blame the club for overpaying them and plot a way out while trying to screw us over. We had a captain trying to recruit our players to other clubs.

I'm so glad they are gone and if we ever get f**kwits like that in the future I hope we get rid of them quicker.
I’m confident in IC having the nous to separate the wheat from the chaff.In IC we trust !

Tiger Ted

Bench
The big three all sucked a big one this weekend.
The demented fools applied the cheap slur of instability on our club as to y they didn’t wish to remain.The glaring truth is these 3 deadshits were themselves the toxic source of instability at Concord.Qualities like comraderie & mateship that r foreign to the 3 divisive pissants now pervade our egalitarian team.

The one certainty regarding instability is that the 3 ingrates seem to suffer from much mental instability as it was evident in the way the turd & the tanker played & in Shazzas haircut.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I know this thread is about Tedesco but I couldn't help but laugh when the Eels have 5 minutes to go, they are desperate for someone to step up and lead them, they are on the last tackle and Moses puts up a mid field bomb...what a dick!!!!

He really is a front runner that guy and the Eels will soon work that out.

stryker

First Grade
Roosters and Bulldogs fans dont understand the mistake their clubs have made yet. Eels fans are starting to realise after the 2017 finals series. The first time those fvckheads didnt play for us and we beat a premiership favourite...and they all played like turds during losses for their new clubs. The phrase "i told you so" is going to be used a lot tomorrow.

Clifferd

Coach
Was a major contributing factor for souffs winning last night

Now that he’s not playing for us, I’m starting to see his flaws more clearly. He is scared of contact and must frustrate the hell out of his outside backs

What an overrated hack LOL

BrotherJim05

Bench
Was a major contributing factor for souffs winning last night

Now that he’s not playing for us, I’m starting to see his flaws more clearly. He is scared of contact and must frustrate the hell out of his outside backs

What an overrated hack LOL

I'd take him back in a heartbeat

super_coach

First Grade
Cat-s-go to me looks to have bulked up and lost speed and outside blistering speed he did not have a lot of natural football smarts. Although playing behind a pack that is going backwards will always make life tuff for a player like turd. You only have to look at Brooks 2018 version so what a pack going forward can do for the rest of the team.

I just can't believe how good 2018 has been, Tigers are going good, Mitch the Tank,Cat-s-go and Sharon are all on struggle street. No wonder we struggled to win when we had the three of them in our side

Tiger05

First Grade
There's no way known he gets the Blues #1 jersey over Tommy Turbo at this point in time.

He will get it but I'd give it to TT as well. He is a good runner of the footy but geez he has gone soft hasn't he.

Moses would be about the 50th half chosen.

I think Woods will have to miss out. He is a dud.

Crazyperpman

Juniors
whats Even better is when we play the Rorters next they’ll have all their players in origin. Imagine beating your hoodoo team twice in a season lol

This is an old comment and at the time I chuckled and agreed.

But realistically they could be full strength minus Cordner & Napa only at Origin time. No one else in the Roosters belongs in Origin on the form of the first 6 rounds.

In a way I would rather play the full strength rabble that ran around last night more than some younger guys with something to prove.

On Teddy, I am more forgiving than most. I would take a humbled Teddy back any day. All he would have to do is change managers, put the team first and keep doing the dishes for Brooksy.

BrotherJim05

Bench
We all know deep down we would take Woods or Tedesco back with open arms. Even though Woods made some dumbass comments in front of a reporter, and even though Tedesco left us for salary cap rorting dickheads, they both slogged their guts out for our club and lifted us on many occasions when we needed it. Tedesco was my favourite player in the post-Benji era and just the memory of the way he used to shit all over the oppoaition gives me a hard on.

I'd take Tedesco back, Woods as well if we could fit him into the forward pack

Latest posts