What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R1 Sun - Panthers 24-14 Eels @ Panthers

Round 1: Panthers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockyno1

Post Whore
I'm trying to think of another player who went from being awesome to awful in the space of 2-3 years.

George Burgess is one I guess.

That's the thing about being a poor trainer... it might not affect a freak like Hayne in his early to mid 20s but once he's around 30 it hits you hard does being a lazy merkin.

Denan Kemp owns that award! The bloke played one elite season and then went to the Warriors and well...

I'm trying to think of another player who went from being awesome to awful in the space of 2-3 years.

That's the thing about being a poor trainer... it might not affect a freak like Hayne in his early to mid 20s but once he's around 30 it hits you hard does being a lazy merkin.

Especially at an age where he's supposed to be hitting his best form. Justin Poore is one that comes to mind after his great season at the Dragons in 09.

Someguy

First Grade

Jake Granville has gone backwards quite a long way but no way is he aweful like George B and Hayne