What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korbin sims

Belta

Juniors
We r lacking a prop IMO. Korbin was very strong in the games I saw last year and would be bolster our bench. We'd lose little if Korbin and Ah Mau came on to replace our starting props

ALSGI

Bench
I’ve had a look at the Donkey’s HQ forum before and straight after our game and Korbin’s about as popular on there as McCrone was here. Not that forumers are experts but.....
No thanks.

kit66

Bench
No thanks, there's about 25 other props I'd take before I even considered Sims.

Did anyone notice his cheeky right on Ah Mau on Thursday night ? He tried to tackle Ah Mau and got shouldered out of the way but he came back for seconds when Ah Mau was being held by a couple of other defenders and threw a little right that everyone missed. Cheeky f**ker.

SGMax

Juniors
In case it hasn't been noticed, our roster could do with another good prop.
Korbin had a good 2017 and I think he could contribute to our campaign this year.

We are barely OK at the moment but add in a couple of injuries to the props and we could be in strife.
I would rather RCG from the Panthers if they could self distruct some more but otherwise Korbin could be a good addition to our rotation and depth.

Life's Good

Coach
In case it hasn't been noticed, our roster could do with another good prop.
Korbin had a good 2017 and I think he could contribute to our campaign this year.

We are barely OK at the moment but add in a couple of injuries to the props and we could be in strife.
I would rather RCG from the Panthers if they could self distruct some more but otherwise Korbin could be a good addition to our rotation and depth.

That is true about needing depth in the FR rotation. The thing with Ksims(IMO)is that he is like Napa, capable of damage but goes missing way too often. Bennett started Lodge over him which isn't a ringing endorsement. Even as an impact bench player he had little effect vs. us.

Belta

Juniors
We probably wouldn't have such threads if our coach used proper bench rotation. Each week atleast one of the younger props like Kerr and Lawrie, must be getting game time, (4 forwards used off the bench including Host & Sele) so When the inevitable injuries/burnout/representative etc occur we are covered. I really thought this would give us an advantage over other teams, but how would anyone know?

Old Timer

Coach
Could be linking up with his brother at the dragons would be a good signing.
2nd rate shit players always getting talked up in this place.
Why don't we chase Jai Arrow who at 22 is killing it already?
The trouble is Mc Fookknuckle and others in this place would want to put him in ISP to get him ready for 1st grade in 3 years time and then he can debut with Kerr.
For once I would like to see posters really chasing quality signings and push back on journeymen.

slippery5

Juniors
Prefer the 30th registered player to be a flying back that can score 50m+ tries, however, I do remember a lot of negativity around his brother (self excluded )when the rumours were circulating about his arrival & I think he was one of our best of the bench last year. They may just lift each other to a new level if they were given a chance to go to war together.

Latest posts