What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Iafeta

Referee
The way I see it, there is Andre, and for most of his career he was farmed out to territories like a battle royal carny, and who's biggest run in a major promotion was when, due to that horrible gland disease, he was pretty much physically immobile. A year after WM3, his matches thereafter consist of mostly tag team work where his role is to look menacing and tag in for two moves whilst using the ropes to stay upright.

Then there is Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow. Both incredible. Amazing ability and skill. Vader had a shortish window due to backstage incidents. BBB had only a brief window at the top. Yokozuna was also brutal but for only a short period sadly.

Then there is guys I would class as being under the size of a true giant like Undertaker, Big John Studd and Big Bossman, I haven't put them into this mix.

All told when you compare all of this, Paul Wights career is truly incredible and unique.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I thought he was making a comeback?

I'm really enjoying re-watching Nitros/PPVs on the network. Seeing the Giant (Big Show) during his original run, as part of the Dungeon

An absolute legend in every sense.

nöyd

Staff member
I remember getting back into WWE when he was tagging with Undertaker, man that's a scary visual.

Off the top of my head, the only thing Big Show "failed" to do that he probably should have is win a rumble. (but that's not up to him I guess)...

I remember getting back into WWE when he was tagging with Undertaker, man that's a scary visual.

Off the top of my head, the only thing Big Show "failed" to do that he probably should have is win a rumble. (but that's not up to him I guess)...

He never won it? How did ANYONE eliminate the Big Show?

Valheru

Coach
Well he technically won the 2000 rumble although the Rock is recorded as the winner. They were meant to hit the floor simultaneously or the Rock just in front but stuffed that up and admitted on TV that Big Show should have been the winner thus the match at No Way Out that year.

mackdadday

Juniors
Id love to see Corbin or Ziggler win the 6-way just to watch the net explode then have AJ win in his guaranted rematch on smackdown two weeks later.

ek999

First Grade
Got to watch from the end of the womens match when Asuka came out onwards while having lunch today. I like Asuka on Smackdown as it now means we have 4 genuine womens angles - Rousey, Bayley/Sasha, Nia/Alexa and Asuka/Charlotte - into Wrestlemania.

Enjoyed the main event match. I really thought either Sami or KO would turn on the other and while they fought it seems like it will be them v Shane at Wrestlemania. Cena story continues to progress and I hope whatever their plans with him are, it continues on Smackdown and not Raw. AJ winning was not a surprise but it was a good match

So it looks like

Roode vs Orton vs Mahal (don't need to see Jinder there, I don't think anyone does, but the failure of an India experience needs to continue)

Bludgeon Brothers vs New Day vs Usos (fine with me, I guess they can get the titles off the Usos and keep them white hot so they can shift them to Raw)

Asuka vs Charlotte (perfect)

Styles vs Nakamura (perfect)

So it looks like

Roode vs Orton vs Mahal (don't need to see Jinder there, I don't think anyone does, but the failure of an India experience needs to continue)

Bludgeon Brothers vs New Day vs Usos (fine with me, I guess they can get the titles off the Usos and keep them white hot so they can shift them to Raw)

Asuka vs Charlotte (perfect)

Styles vs Nakamura (perfect)
Can we please have Usos vs new day vs BB as a tlc title match? I beg

Latest posts