What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul McGregor on NRL 360

redVbull

Juniors
Question I would have liked answered: "with the gun combination of Hunt and Widdop now in force when do you think you'll commence training drills on how to integrate Lafai into a cohesive backline attack?"

Old Timer

Coach
Didn't understand at all the relation between burnout and traveling to training for the Sydney guys, like 100 hours a week !!! FMD it is only 50 minutes and 10 traffic lights !!
Obviously Mc Fookknuckle has never heard of "squinters".
There is a whole world of poor bastards that would kill to travel less than 2 hours to and from work every day let alone having to divert past the pre school to pick up kids etc.
Me thinks he may be lining up the ducks because after all if it starts to go south "he has the roster he wants" so nowhere to go there when trying to find excuses.

dino1

Juniors
he is a dullard and they kept on referring that the team in 2018 is the one he wanted. Well Mr dullard no one can win a comp with inept backs like we have. I predicrt that Cronulla will play us on the flanks. Only Dufty has speed. WE NEED SPEED

Saintsified

Bench
he is a dullard and they kept on referring that the team in 2018 is the one he wanted. Well Mr dullard no one can win a comp with inept backs like we have. I predicrt that Cronulla will play us on the flanks. Only Dufty has speed. WE NEED SPEED
Apparently it's illegal :sunglasses:

Reactions: jak

Life's Good

Coach
What dig? The one where he said we now have a fullback that can ball play (pass a football)?
Loved it.

Yes that one. Isn’t it up to the coach to either employ tactics or alter game plans around his teams strengths/weaknesses?

Actually, I’m not after an answer on that one mainly because the whole interview conveniently sidestepped any admission about his responsibility for our fade out in 2017(that’s what I would have liked to have heard, a bit of humility).In fact it seemed like a typical Dragons end of season review - a lot of words & motherhood statements.

Crush

Coach
Yes that one. Isn’t it up to the coach to either employ tactics or alter game plans around his teams strengths/weaknesses?

Actually, I’m not after an answer on that one mainly because the whole interview conveniently sidestepped any admission about his responsibility for our fade out in 2017(that’s what I would have liked to have heard, a bit of humility).In fact it seemed like a typical Dragons end of season review - a lot of words & motherhood statements.
It was a strange interview. He never comes across as intelligent does he?
Anyway, I am going to attempt to not post about the coach for a month or so. Its getting boring.
Hope we smash Cronulla, I hate the whole St Merge tag they give us.

giboz71

First Grade
Soft c*ck journalism at its best. There was never going to be any questions or grilling about the fade outs of 2015/2017. McGregors sly dig at Dugan didn’t go unnoticed either.

He had a couple of digs at Duges. The passing fullback comment and the one about him playing fullback for the Sharks, a position he wasn’t meant to play.

Also pretty much said McCrone was shit in a round about way.

It’s just stuff you shouldn’t say to the media when you’re an NRL coach as well as finding every excuse in the book.

His media awareness is just shocking when you compare him to other coaches.

Life's Good

Coach
It was a strange interview. He never comes across as intelligent does he?
Anyway, I am going to attempt to not post about the coach for a month or so. Its getting boring.
Hope we smash Cronulla, I hate the whole St Merge tag they give us.
I agree, Mary is a boring subject.
I hope we smash the scum as well.
The St Merge thing has never bothered me apart from the whole ‘one premiership rubbish’.

Life's Good

Coach
He had a couple of digs at Duges. The passing fullback comment and the one about him playing fullback for the Sharks, a position he wasn’t meant to play.

Also pretty much said McCrone was shit in a round about way.

It’s just stuff you shouldn’t say to the media when you’re an NRL coach as well as finding every excuse in the book.

His media awareness is just shocking when you compare him to other coaches.

Mate, I think his self awareness is poor. I can’t imagine he wouldn’t be aware the fans don’t rate him yet he tries to talk it up when it would have been better to talk about what he’s done as a coach to improve himself because it never seems to be about him. Its more of the same lack of accountability that has permeated the club. I’m thankful we have the likes of Graham/Vaughan/Ah Mau/Frizz/JDB etc. who represent why I love the club.

Latest posts