What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
New year same issues.

Errors and penalties remain a problem.

Defensively the performance was ok but we looked disjointed in attack. Cronk is copping some flack but i thought he was pretty good.. teddy had a shocker though.

I have been a massive fan of robbo but everything runs its course and questions must be asked if this continues. I am not sure he is getting the best out of the players anymore.

3 fergo

I will have to rewatch for the 1 and 2

Headless Chook

Juniors
Not having Keary available hurt us big time. There was very little ball movement past the edges the whole game which meant Mitchell, who could have broken the game open for us totalled a paltry 34 metres and had just 6 runs. We were never going to win just rumbling through the middle with the way the Tigers were defending.

3. Ferguson
2. Cronk
1. JWH

Tommy Smith

Referee
Can Fergo get the 3,2 and 1?

If not I'll go:

3. Fergo who looked lean, mean and QUICK
2. Cronk
1. SST

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
3 Fergo
2 Cronk
1 SST

No line speed and looked like we were running in sand for most of our sets in attack.. one exception being the set right after we scored.... also a note to Jake friend- no more kicking.... we have Cooper Cronk and you're not QC Cam

Had the feeling that after the Fergo try celebration considering how we played up until that point we might throw it away... Was indicative of our attitude the entire game.. been reading to many papers me thinks....

Latest posts