What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why dosent anyone rate US

Draginzaaar

Bench
This is DINO 2170- It seems no one is talking or rating us. WHY IS THIS SO.

We have thrashed one of the IT teams of the comp and we sit first, YET no commentator is talking about us.

I heard them say it was a lacklustre performance on behalf of Brisbane and sure they did talk about us on Friday BUT nothing since then. WHY???????????

By the way if NIGHTENGALE isnt injured by that horrific try he scored ill call him rubber neck from now on.

Fitler was talking us up. Didn't have us in his 8, but has changed his mind.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
We're still rubbish. Our maximum ceiling is bottom half of the eight. We're still six or seven players short of a squad that could challenge for a premiership, even with a proper coach. And we don't have a proper coach. No team with a Wests Tigers calibre plank like Latimore is ever going to get near a Grand Final.

We had a good win. Let's hope there are more of them to come. Let's hope we achieve that maximum ceiling and even scrape a play off win. But we're not going to win the comp and Easts, Melbourne, NQ, the Scum and even Brisbane when they get their act together will beat us if there are any real stakes to the game.
And your a supporter ?

Gareth67

First Grade
Unfortunately I must agree , we are not and will not be on anyone's list as premiership hopefuls until -

Defence has been tightened considerably
The backline actually has real speed and skill
The entire team can play with discipline, being able to know that each player will do their respective task .

There are a number of other variables that could be added to the list to make the Dragons true premiership contenders , however the above would be a good start that would at least see the Joint Venture into the final 8 .

Last edited:

The calm one

Juniors
No one rates us for this simple and self explanatory reason.
As Mick Inness said in the off-season
We have a very good side from prop to 5/8 then it stops, very abruptly. He is exactly right and he quoted this before we lost Thompson.
We may scrape into the semis but you won’t go any further with 3/4 of a team

Am very happy for the team to fly under the radar whilst the halves gel, and we wait for the light bulb on top of Mary's dome to turn on.

When the light finally turns on Mann will find himself starting at Center or Wing.

This is DINO 2170- It seems no one is talking or rating us. WHY IS THIS SO.

We have thrashed one of the IT teams of the comp and we sit first, YET no commentator is talking about us.

I heard them say it was a lacklustre performance on behalf of Brisbane and sure they did talk about us on Friday BUT nothing since then. WHY???????????

By the way if NIGHTENGALE isnt injured by that horrific try he scored ill call him rubber neck from now on.

Who cares, the less they talk about us the better. I am quite happy for the boys to float under the radar.
Go Dragons

Pro Dragons

Juniors
I know in recent years some of the press never said why the Dragons won but why the opposition lost. Roach used to be a classic, several times he would give a man of the match to a player in the opposition losing team.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Was there a special on the letter X recently or something??