What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Manly Sea Beagles - Team List

Kornstar

Coach
I’ve got a bad feeling about this season. There was too much hype around us in the off season and we have traditionally never handled that very well.......

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Traditionally? The last time there was any hype about us was 2010, and only two players from that era are still in the team.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well many experts tipped us to make the top 4 but after last weeks performance we didn't look like a top 4 side. Then again its only Round 1 and the Roosters were beaten as well. Hopefully the Eels willl bounce back and play a lot better in controlling the game. If they lose this one, Id be quite concerned, I know teams have bounced back after 0 and 2 but I have a bad feeling this would mentally hurt them a bit.

emjaycee

Coach
Well many experts tipped us to make the top 4 but after last weeks performance we didn't look like a top 4 side. Then again its only Round 1 and the Roosters were beaten as well. Hopefully the Eels willl bounce back and play a lot better in controlling the game. If they lose this one, Id be quite concerned, I know teams have bounced back after 0 and 2 but I have a bad feeling this would mentally hurt them a bit.
Would it hurt them anymore than being 2 and 0 and then loosing the next 4 in a row?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well many experts tipped us to make the top 4 but after last weeks performance we didn't look like a top 4 side.
We lost 3 tries each, away from home, to a team paying the same top eight odds as us. In round one FFS. The Roosters got beaten by the Tigers. It's round one. It is meaningless. The only thing that matters is missing the two points.
Then again its only Round 1 and the Roosters were beaten as well.
Ok I see you addressed that here.
Hopefully the Eels willl bounce back and play a lot better in controlling the game. If they lose this one, Id be quite concerned, I know teams have bounced back after 0 and 2 but I have a bad feeling this would mentally hurt them a bit.
Why be concerned? There is a roughly fifty-fifty chance of losing this one as well. The team would be pretty weak if they let that affect them. They would be at least as weak as their wrist-slashing fans.

Snoochies

First Grade
Last year we won the first 2 then lost 4 in a row. I'm pretty sure we were writing the team off after round 6 last year like we are in round 1 this year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was about that time Kenny Edwards returned from his suspension. I hope BA doesn't wait that long to put him in this year.
Yep, we look a totally different team when he is in the side. Stats tell us this as Pou would say.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just tipping ? If I guess margins it has to give me bonuses

Just tipping.

You are Mr 100% at the moment but enjoy it while it lasts because there’s no doubt that you’ll be much less than Mr 85% soon.

I’ve incorporated a new rule that if you fail to tip who will win a Parramatta game then by default you get 0 for that round.

Best of luck merkin.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
How was it an ambush when Penrith were favourites at home?
It wasn’t. He was pulling his dick.

There are some new metrics that have been incorporated this year to ensure that there is a responsible, evidence based assessment in 2018.

Welcome to a new era of governance and accountablility Mr “85%”

hindy111

Post Whore
How was it an ambush when Penrith were favourites at home?
Show me the stat for that. I was listening to the radio and Parra started faves....
Panthers blew out. They brought up how Eels opemed at $2.35 but now faves. Lot of money come for them.

Only Ram and hindy111 knew an Ambush was coming.
Mr 200%

Latest posts