What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY VS. 'THE DRAGON'...

fizman

Bench
I believe that I have the answer and it is genuinely from left field. How many in this current squad are off contract this year?

I believe that there is a very strong correlation between when a player is off contract vs performance.

There may be too many comfortable players wearing the Sharks jersey in 2018.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Watched first half - not bad - went for a run as 10 points is nothing to the sharks and what a surprise.
Thank god 2016 was done and run.
Pack of flogs.
Well done supporters but I’m one and done
Flanno walk away and club sign Green

Weaponhead

Coach
I thought the culture had changed at this club after 2016.

Turned a corner.

There’s an air of stank at this joint.

Flanno, if you’re out of ideas, throw your hands up & walk away champ.

You sure look like you’re out.
Agree about the stank. They were arrogant last season expecting to turn it on when it counted and they went out with a whimper.

It's a good squad with no killer instinct.

Quigs

Immortal
It's moments like these when dementia could come in handy.

You could forget that you ever watched that shit.

I honestly don't think I could handle another season of shit and I think we are heading down the path to the treatment works.

M2D2

Bench
Holy f**king shit we were diabolical.
At least i won money off the back of how shit we were.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I believe that I have the answer and it is genuinely from left field. How many in this current squad are off contract this year?

I believe that there is a very strong correlation between when a player is off contract vs performance.

There may be too many comfortable players wearing the Sharks jersey in 2018.

Could be. I don’t think there are many though. Gallen, Lewis and Hodko for sure. Who else? Soggy?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
We are dumb dumbs.

A dumb football team if I’ve ever seen one. Dragons have 12 men so we decide to play soft when they muscle up. Moyza drops the ball from the kick off and Grey gives us a loose carry 5 metres out.

Did we expect the dragons to put their hands up playing one man down? It was like watching men vs kids.

We need direction because it’s like watching blind berryl cross the road without her guide dog.

P.s I think Val already has one foot on the plane to Townsville. Did not look interested one bit.

carcharias

Immortal
Just got home

Aaron Gray can f**k right off
So can Fifita
So can val
So can any other dumb merkin who can’t play a game of footy without giving away 30 penalties or hang onto the ball.

Gavin badger can also go and get f**ked.