What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 - The Flanno Spray

coolumsharkie

Referee
Dugan's the new Captain. We look very disjointed, we were better side last year. Early days though, lets see how good Flanno really is.

Stake Removed

First Grade
BTW, the buzz phrase is game management. What about f**king bench management FFS

Brailey, Feefs and Prior were all on far too long. It showed at the back end. Charnts were gassed ++

Agree, we need to get Seggy & Paulo on more they offer some impact, I thought Ava would offer more but i look at him worried he is going to be penalised for ball playing and Capewell, we need to find 2 guys to add some starch or some zing when they come on, maybe time Sorensen is given a go

Ads

First Grade
Our right side is a real problem. Chad doesn’t get the ball there enough. Dugan can’t pass. We’re going to be very easy to defend against while our only option is Moylan on the left.

I’ve said it a million times but there’s no other option than Moylan at fullback if we want to get our attack resembling a top 8 team.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Our right side is a real problem. Chad doesn’t get the ball there enough. Dugan can’t pass. We’re going to be very easy to defend against while our only option is Moylan on the left.

I’ve said it a million times but there’s no other option than Moylan at fullback if we want to get our attack resembling a top 8 team.

Gonna go with ya now. TPP needs to play both sides.

Mind you if I was Coif I’d avoid the right side too.

shaggs

Coach
Instead of starting another I’ll leave this here.

Which side had the better personel? 2017 or 2018.

Which side looked more likely to score and win?

Do you think there is anyway to improve the output?

Stake Removed

First Grade
It looks our game plan dosent change, the players are getting older and older.

Moylan & Dugan look good, but i can see Flanno changing them into how he wants to play, not playing to there strenghts

shaggs

Coach
I said it last week and I’ll say it again.
The game plan has not changed since 2015.
It all Came together in 2016, but this team older and slower and less skilful. Every other team has improved all those areas. Has Flanno changed at all??

Now I get everyone’s love for him, but I don’t want to be stuck with mediocrity. I want to challenge for the top 4 every season, with a top 8 at absolute worst.

The game evolves season to season, even game to game, minute to minute. I have no confidence that Shane is doing anything to stay at the top.

He climbed the mountain and decide to slowly slide off rather than sure up that position, with something new.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Was anyone in the dressing room after the game tonight? I heard there was a blowup between a couple of the players? Just verbal.

shaggs

Coach
Was anyone in the dressing room after the game tonight? I heard there was a blowup between a couple of the players? Just verbal.
Hopefully they just trade Isaiah. He is always picking on Kevin.
No, wait. That was the other sports team I follow.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I said it last week and I’ll say it again.
The game plan has not changed since 2015.
It all Came together in 2016, but this team older and slower and less skilful. Every other team has improved all those areas. Has Flanno changed at all??

Now I get everyone’s love for him, but I don’t want to be stuck with mediocrity. I want to challenge for the top 4 every season, with a top 8 at absolute worst.

The game evolves season to season, even game to game, minute to minute. I have no confidence that Shane is doing anything to stay at the top.

He climbed the mountain and decide to slowly slide off rather than sure up that position, with something new.

Good point, in our team tonight, i would say majority players have seen there best days, we have minority who are too peak.

Brailey concerns me already, he dosent look like he has improved at all