What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My team vs Eels

Stake Removed

First Grade
I will be shouted down

1. M.Moylan
2. S.Feki
3. J.Dugan - roving commission
4. R.Leutele
5. V.Holmes - last chance playing outside Dugan
6.J.Paulo
7. C.Townsend
8.A.Fifita
9. J.Segeyaro - plays uptempo
10.M.Prior
11.J.Bukuya
12.W.Graham
13. P.Gallen

14. T.Hodkinson - cover 6,7,9
15. A.Sefamagai - last chance
16. K.Dillon - lets see what he has
17.J.Williams - was named in 21 last week

Brailey to have rest started misisng tackles, needs to improve his service from dummy half
Capewell needs 80 minutes at Jets

Griffoshark66

First Grade
3qe2uB

Attachments

• images-17.jpg
    images-17.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2

Craigshark

First Grade
How bad is the bench rotation?

Two players sit on the bench until the final 20 minutes. Last night it was Capewell and Segyaro. Would it not be more beneficial to have another recognized prop/big body on the bench that can come on and play some minutes and provide an impact? This whole playing with 5 second rowers on the field at once isn’t working anymore.

txta2

Bench
It was woeful and what killed them. Paulo is not being utilised properly. He has skill but it's not being used in his position on the field

Stake Removed

First Grade
How bad is the bench rotation?

Two players sit on the bench until the final 20 minutes. Last night it was Capewell and Segyaro. Would it not be more beneficial to have another recognized prop/big body on the bench that can come on and play some minutes and provide an impact? This whole playing with 5 second rowers on the field at once isn’t working anymore.

Dillon/Afa are props, you have backrower in Williams and Hodko the 6/7/9

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Without taking the piss the game was in the balance with the sharks having their last possesion tackle 4 , the backline 40 meters deep and gallen runs it passes very late and gets townsend hammerd saints line re sets game over.

Hopefully gal signs a 2 year deal

shaggs

Coach
Seriously though, the cattle might not be the issue. I reckon if Flanno adjusts the style and uses his bench better it might turn around.

My other observation is that we look slow around the ruck. A little over trained and flat perhaps??
We need to speed this bit up. Faster in both attack and defence.

chewsta

First Grade
Would be nice to have an old school ball playing lock out on the field as another attacking option.

S
My other observation is that we look slow around the ruck. A little over trained and flat perhaps??
We need to speed this bit up. Faster in both attack and defence.
maybe you are or maybe you aren't, onto how the club prepares the players for the end of the year, at the start of the year?

shaggs

Coach
maybe you are or maybe you aren't, onto how the club prepares the players for the end of the year, at the start of the year?
Maybe I am. We didn’t time it well last year and the cohesion and skills didn’t have time to come in.
I know that no one wins the comp in march, but when does the team need to start winning to be in a position to make a difference.

Is it 1 win from 5 or 3 of first 10, followed by 14/15.
Last years start can be attributed to a hangover. There is no excuses this season.
I don’t even care about losing. I care about tossing up that shit we saw in the second half. From all 17 players and the coach.