What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Fri - Broncos 24-20 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nerd

Bench
That’s not going to happen, that’s why we all want Broncos to lose each week to have some relief from their f**ktard fans.
Except someone and locky1....they ok.
Thanks for putting us all in the same basket as IBM :(

butchmcdick

Immortal
I'm not pissed at the Cows, I'm pissed at Cummins. The cheque comment was just a gee up.

It read like you had sour grapes when you won the match

Your team just won well against a team most people thought you’d lose to

Pangai and milf were outstanding

Take the win

JW

Coach
FM, hats off to the Cows. They know how to stay in a game even when they look completely cooked, as they showed last year. Was never confident that we had the game sown up at any stage in the second half. Coupled with our predictable fading in and out of games like these, it's nerve wracking and frustrating as a Brissy fan. However, after last week's bunny hop and stall, being mildly competitive and competent would've beenenough. A win against one of the comp favorites a huge bonus.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It read like you had sour grapes when you won the match

Your team just won well against a team most people thought you’d lose to

Pangai and milf were outstanding

Take the win

We might hate each other but I have to say, the embrace between Taumalolo and Glenn at the end was a touching sight, and pretty much says it all about this rivalry.

Shorty

Staff member
Thanks for putting us all in the same basket as IBM :(
Well you too you changed your avatar lol.
Most are alright the originals but I’d say it’s this new bunch....they’re probably 12 years old so I should ease up!

Latest posts