What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s this I am hearing?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So should Jack and Valentine only care about fans who are all fluffy and love them?

Not care about fans at all?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well in Vals case I think he has only been listening to sycophants blowing smoke up his arse, he is play shyte right now.

Luckily Flanno has already burst his "I wanna be a fullback whhaaa, whhhaaa" bubble.

I do not hate him. Play shyte, I say it.

Eion

First Grade
There’s a difference in calling out a shit game than hating his guts to a weird obsession and calling him a coward. Big difference.

Well in Vals case I think he has only been listening to sycophants blowing smoke up his arse, he is play shyte right now.

Luckily Flanno has already burst his "I wanna be a fullback whhaaa, whhhaaa" bubble.

Oh he’s playing shit there’s no argument about that. He’s obviously got some stuff going on and we supporters aren’t getting value for money out of him.

Saying you hate him? What an odd thing to say/feel. Why involve yourself with a club where you hate it’s players? It’s just weird.

I hate very few people but those I do I’ve cut out of my life completely. I’d never dream of spending my time watching them play sport.

And this whole “he’s a coward” thing. f**k me dead he’s played at the highest level in one of the most brutal sports in the world. He’s the furthest thing from a coward there is.

A coward is an anonymous internet hater/troll like Frenzy. That’s real life cowardice.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Holmes has had a year at fullback and his game did not improve, against someone comparable in age Munster who when moved to fullback handled the situation.

Honestly when Holmes chimes in from fullback the defence basically knows all he will do is run, his passing game is no good, he has no short kicking game, the defence basically just holds it line

Holmes has had a year at fullback and his game did not improve, against someone comparable in age Munster who when moved to fullback handled the situation.

Honestly when Holmes chimes in from fullback the defence basically knows all he will do is run, his passing game is no good, he has no short kicking game, the defence basically just holds it line

And?

I dont hate him. I just hate hiim chewing up so much of our cap. I have no idea how we ended up paying him so much money. Good luck to him , but its the difference between another premiership for us.
But the "hate " towards him is NOWHERE near the hate & disloyalty shown towards the club captain.

Frenzy.

Immortal

There’s one here over reacting now.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don’t care about his personal issues either.

There are salt of the earth people in here with brain tumours, other cancers, spouses dying, money issues and what ever else they endure.

I’ll bet none of them are on 3/4 million bucks a year to help them through either

Sacred cow footy players with personal issues deserve no more consideration than the bloke who watches them. This attitude that the poor diddums should be treated with kid gloves is nauseating.

Eion

First Grade
Right, so unless you openly hate him and call him a coward he’s being treated with kid gloves. Really glad you’re here sticking up for the working man.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Right, so unless you openly hate him and call him a coward he’s being treated with kid gloves. Really glad you’re here sticking up for the working man.

Frank give you strength Eion? Haven’t seen the righteous indignation till he came in blowing bubbles up Felix’s arse.

Latest posts