What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Plays 5/8 when WIDDOP is out!

Old Timer

Coach
Yikes that's not good and it didn't help him with his defence in the last try either as his attempt was very lame indeed.
LOL to all those that said it wouldn't affect him and would make him tougher and stronger.
In the meantime he is the pin up boy of the forums pin up boy Millward I wonder what he thinks now?
Just can't see him making it unless something drastically changes.

dragon thomo

Juniors
Surely Mann is the only scenario for 5/8.
Although it would not surprise me if Mann wants out due to lack of playing time.

Runner

Juniors
Yikes that's not good and it didn't help him with his defence in the last try either as his attempt was very lame indeed.
LOL to all those that said it wouldn't affect him and would make him tougher and stronger.
In the meantime he is the pin up boy of the forums pin up boy Millward I wonder what he thinks now?
Just can't see him making it unless something drastically changes.
Regarding his speed - it really depends on the lead up to Field’s run and how fatigued he was as this can effect speed as opposed to being fresh. Alternatively the extra weight may have had an impact. We would really need to watch him more to be sure.

Old Timer

Coach
Regarding his speed - it really depends on the lead up to Field’s run and how fatigued he was as this can effect speed as opposed to being fresh. Alternatively the extra weight may have had an impact. We would really need to watch him more to be sure.
I'm pretty certain this time last year he would have streeted them by some distance tired or not tired.
Plenty of "experts" in here saying no problems with him on a pig out forced diet and huge weight programme whilst others believed that on such a small frame anything but natural growth may in fact do him a disservice, anyway time will tell.
I just remember how quickly Dugan's light frame altered under our programme and his natural speed and agility went west with it.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I'm pretty certain this time last year he would have streeted them by some distance tired or not tired.
Plenty of "experts" in here saying no problems with him on a pig out forced diet and huge weight programme whilst others believed that on such a small frame anything but natural growth may in fact do him a disservice, anyway time will tell.
I just remember how quickly Dugan's light frame altered under our programme and his natural speed and agility went west with it.

He's still fast but seems to me he's lost that acceleration that extra gear he seemed to be able to shift into.
In saying that he was looking to his right and appeared to have the opposite winger covered and nay not have seen Lee coming andcwebt into cruise.
However, as you said his defense is non-existant.

On a positive note, I'm liking the look of Jackson Ford thatvwas a good try he scored showed plenty of determination. He scored last week too.

Old Timer

Coach
He's still fast but seems to me he's lost that acceleration that extra gear he seemed to be able to shift into.
In saying that he was looking to his right and appeared to have the opposite winger covered and nay not have seen Lee coming andcwebt into cruise.
However, as you said his defense is non-existant.

On a positive note, I'm liking the look of Jackson Ford thatvwas a good try he scored showed plenty of determination. He scored last week too.
Yep JF looks a good prospect indeed.
Just hope he gets a good coach when he makes 1st grade at 25 with us.

Crush

Coach
Why wont Widdop play every game this year? He doesn't play origin so silly question. No point worrying about things that may or may not happen only those that will happen. To say its inevitable that he gets injured is rubbish.