What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: South Africa v Australia at Newlands, Capetown, March 22-26, 2018

Eelectrica

Referee
I doubt Khawaja would have a lot to say either.
It seems it's mostly Warner who likes a chat.
Lyon's dropping the ball on AB seems a silly brain explosion.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Every story you hear about Cummins is that he's a bit of a legend tbh.

He's useless as shit compared to James Pattinson though, just ask the forum cricket/grammar expert lol

Tim Paine is also a really nice dude.
First paragragh is spot on.

I have no idea who you are referring to in your 2nd paragragh.

Also not sure if you are being sarcastic in your 3rd paragragh.

Paine is the right blend keeper between too full on(Wade) and not full on enough(Nevill).

However Paine is only holding the spot (and doing a great job) until Alex Carey is ready.

Carey will be a gun. Almost Gilchrist style but a better keeper and not as good with the bat, but not too far behind.

Basil Brush

Juniors
I doubt Khawaja would have a lot to say either.
It seems it's mostly Warner who likes a chat.
Lyon's dropping the ball on AB seems a silly brain explosion.
I actually can excuse Lyon. Hear me out.

He didn't drop it on ADB. He dropped it right near him.

Now the reason i can excuse him is the umps want the ball whenever there is a wicket. Lyon was running towards the wicket huddle and realised he had to release the ball. So he dropped it near ADB. I know ADB shrugged it off.

I could also be wrong.

2 weeks

Coach
South Africans defence for Rabada being a loose cannon is that it's Smith's fault.
Good luck with dat.

Bazal

Post Whore
First paragragh is spot on.

I have no idea who you are referring to in your 2nd paragragh.

Also not sure if you are being sarcastic in your 3rd paragragh.

Paine is the right blend keeper between too full on(Wade) and not full on enough(Nevill).

However Paine is only holding the spot (and doing a great job) until Alex Carey is ready.

Carey will be a gun. Almost Gilchrist style but a better keeper and not as good with the bat, but not too far behind.

Not being sarcastic at all. Paine is a really nice guy off the field. Chats on the field as all keepers do but he'd still be one of the more restrained in world cricket.

He may only be a place holder but he's a likeable guy all the same IMO.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Not being sarcastic at all. Paine is a really nice guy off the field. Chats on the field as all keepers do but he'd still be one of the more restrained in world cricket.

He may only be a place holder but he's a likeable guy all the same IMO.
Yeah mate, i like Paine.

Hard to judge sarcasm on the net. All good.

Any thoughts on Alex Carey? I am so excited about him.

If we can sort out our batting line up, we could have all time great team very soon. Bowling lineup is sorted and prob now keeper long term.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Carey is already in our white ball teams so you can see he is a talent and the selectors are looking at him, only a matter of time till he moves into the test team, after Paine moves on

Meth

Staff member
I actually can excuse Lyon. Hear me out.

He didn't drop it on ADB. He dropped it right near him.

Now the reason i can excuse him is the umps want the ball whenever there is a wicket. Lyon was running towards the wicket huddle and realised he had to release the ball. So he dropped it near ADB. I know ADB shrugged it off.

I could also be wrong.

He clearly dropped it as a kind of post wicket taunt to DeVilliers. I don’t see anything really wrong with that, to be honest. It was only Warner’s simultaneous tirade that drew attention to it

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
bit of a joke really, repeat offender and all that

all you have to do is appeal

Tommy Smith

Referee
f**k yeah!

I don't agree with the appeal being upheld but this Test match just got a lot more interesting.

Latest posts