What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Sat - Storm 8-10 Wests Tigers @ AAMI

Round 2: Storm v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Generalzod

Immortal
The FOX commentary was more like a wake for the Storm rather than a celebration for the Tigers, We all know how much FOX sports love the Storm but please don't make it that obvious it's quite sickening.

moffla

Bench
I am ordinarily gracious when my team gets up but seriously after that penalty count and the amount of shit they got away with the Melbourne Fraud and the refs can seriously eat a bag of dicks.

Almost all penalties were warranted ffs. The fact that your side overcame it though was incredible. As mentioned, the defence was amazing.

Pot Odds

Juniors
Just seen the Storm presser decent that both Bellyache and Smith admit they were out enthused by a better team.

Clifferd

Coach
Almost all penalties were warranted ffs. The fact that your side overcame it though was incredible. As mentioned, the defence was amazing.

There were a few questionable ones but it did seem like a deliberate tactic (ie the offside ones close to our line) to slow Melbourne down

mave

Coach

Refs could find a penalty in every single tackle if they chose to look hard enough.

stormbati

Bench
Great effort from the Tigers. Storm looked so unorganised but tbh the Tigers are still finding their way too.
i thought Benji was their best along with their forwards who dominated all night. Not too sure why Kasiano and NAS sat on the bench for so long when clearly Storm needed a changeup.

Generalzod

Immortal
Holy f**k I have truly enjoyed reading through this game day thread. Give yourselves a hardy pat on the back LU.
And as they say in the classics...
Go f**k yourself Billy and your grubby purple mates
Indeed it is Hutty I didn't realise how much love the Storm has amongst other Rugby league fans, A club created by management consultants and fox executives, No other club has been given so many leg ups than the Melbourne Storm...

t-ba

Post Whore
Great job Tigpies!

The look on Slater's face at the end was the best. Unhappy Billy is up there with Defeated Cam for best sights in Rugby League and has been known to cure depression...

It's what made those six weeks or so to wrap up 2008 so sweet.