What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Sun - Sea Eagles 54-0 Eels @ Lottoland

Round 2: Sea Eagles v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

big hit!

Bench
i wonder how much of Parra's early season form has to do with their new Head Performance Athletic guy coming from AFL (GWS)

King hit

Coach
What a truly disgraceful performance by Parramatta. Back in 2013 when they got hidings constantly there was at least an excuse and there were no expectations of them but to perform like this after all the pre season hype and speculation about how they were a top 4 team is unacceptable. Not taking anything away from Manly who played superbly in sweltering heat but the Eels need to go and take and good hard look at themselves.

Loved what I saw of DCE today. He will be the front runner to take the vacant QLD halfback jersey but off course he will be scrutinised for it after his past performances in rep footy.

Smack

Coach
Don’t understand why he is getting all the blame for this. It’s not him coming up with such poor options in attack, getting dominated across the park, back talking refs and missing tackles left right and centre.

Because he is lazy and just sticks an arm out.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Comfortably the worst performance from any side so far this year and probably in that ballpark for the past 5 seasons. They were never in it, not even for a nanosecond. It was all one way traffic. I honestly would not be surprised to read in the media this week that Arthur has lost the playing group

2141 fella

Juniors
LOLOLOL..... the chick on the Fox telecast must be reading this thread !!!!!
She jus called pawwa Owen 2.

Razor...... come back mate!
Your eels are on the rise.
Mitchy witchy, the little whiny bitchy, really played with heart. You must be gushing with pride.
BAHAHAHAHAH. Owen. Owen 2

super_coach

First Grade
Manly were so impressive, they have a really good mix of class,youth and experience. Parra are rubbish, they will improve, but they are way behind a lot of clubs

Card Shark

Immortal
Parra will be lucky to avoid the spoon. Pathetic forward pack has been horribly exposed 2 weeks in a row and it ain't gonna get any better.

They won’t get the spoon, they will still make the 8.

Early days but they have a shit load of work to do.

Latest posts