What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Sun - Sea Eagles 54-0 Eels @ Lottoland

Round 2: Sea Eagles v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
Sharks playing their 40 minutes should just be enough to beat Parra in that form.

Maybe golden point

Should be interesting. Both teams desperate, both have dished up plenty of absolute rubbish so far, with a few glimpses of what their theoretically good squads can do (but mostly rubbish).

Another woeful performance like that from Eels, or 2nd half on Thursday from Sharks, against the other poor team of the year so far, and you'd nearly write the team off, even this early.

Certainly some players, and the coach, would be under intense scrutiny, if they go 0-3 to start the year (and one of them has to, barring a draw after extra time).

glockers

Juniors
I would love to jump on the bash Hayne train but he is defending outside Moses so its hard to tell hows much is his fault.

macnaz

Staff member
I didn't see the Roosters V Bulldogs game but I heard Tedesco tore them apart and was heavily involved in the Roosters win.
His Karma wont come in the way of losing games but more like losing the capacity of playing nrl via injury.