What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We thought we had problems.

Bench
Not hearing to much from the League writers about the bottom four teams.
Then again not hearing much about our victories against two of the teams that were up there in final contenders.

"They could of gone for a steam ........Not that there's anything wrong with that."

1jx2t5.jpg

No I totally agree, what two footballers do in the privacy of the showers is entirely up to them, I just wonder if Phil has considered the feelings of Billy Slater in this matter, you can't just openly flirt with someone while your still going steady with someone else, it's not fair.

giboz71

First Grade
Yeah it is only round 2 but 54 zip?

Yeh, 54-0 at this stage of the comp is not a great sign. Surely players aren’t tired yet after 2 rounds to surrender like the Eels did?

In 16 games this year so far, other than the Eels getting done by 54, the largest margins of victory is 18 (Storm beating Dogs, and the Warriors beating the Titans).

So yeh, getting lapped by 54 would be a concern.

possm

Coach
Haha of course!
For some teams off season training and preparation is so intense that they are very fit but fatigued in the early rounds. They can come good and eventually perform better than those who get of to a flying start. I just hope the Dragons preparation was designed differently for this season. I really hope we do not fall in a heap like last season.

If we are going to go flat out from round 1, then we need a good forward rotation plan so that fatigue does not set in again this season..

For some teams off season training and preparation is so intense that they are very fit but fatigued in the early rounds. They can come good and eventually perform better than those who get of to a flying start. I just hope the Dragons preparation was designed differently for this season. I really hope we do not fall in a heap like last season.

If we are going to go flat out from round 1, then we need a good forward rotation plan so that fatigue does not set in again this season..

Yep, it's shaping up like last season, terrible bench use, no rotation and out forwards will end up playing busted like last year and we fall in a heap in the back half.

Dragsters

First Grade

Yep, it's shaping up like last season, terrible bench use, no rotation and out forwards will end up playing busted like last year and we fall in a heap in the back half.

Mary bench use is starting to look strikingly similar to last season and we all know how that turned out.

This year, form permitting, we could also have 3 of our starting pack play 3 origin games as well.

If this happens and if the Dragons are still in the mix at business end of the season then Mary's current bench/interchange strategy will take its toll...

gregstar

Referee
it's not any eels' backline player's fault.

their forward pack didn't turn up & their first half possession was a killer as well. The best backline in history would not have made a difference behind that pack of chewies.

Their forward pack is pretty crappy anyway.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Did Scott play? Turned it off at half time. He's getting on however, still defends his arse off.

Latest posts