What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are now 4th favourites to win the comp

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
It seems the lessons of 2015 and 2017 haven't taught a few over excited fans a single thing.

Why am I not surprised?

This is s very silly thread full of premature e-jubilation (sic).

Frank Facer

First Grade
It seems the lessons of 2015 and 2017 haven't taught a few over excited fans a single thing.

Why am I not surprised?

This is s very silly thread full of premature e-jubilation (sic).
I believe that we now have a much superior roster than we did in 2015 and 2017. We now have 3 good props and we now have the best halfback that we have had since Billy Smith. Our only weakness on the field now appears to be our outside backs.

This Year?

Immortal
seems not only Mary goes off early but the bookies do too. We aren't a top.4 side from what I've seen in 2 games but I'm always happy after a win.

cussy

Juniors
Seriously can we really stop the Mary bashing for a while. It’s getting pretty old and boring TBH. Yes we have had bad years , yes last year was a prick teaser of a year. Can we just enjoy a win every now and then? You guys sound like a bunch of whinging pommy women.

Latest posts