What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Sun - Titans 8-54 Dragons @ Toowoomba

Round 3: Titans v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 3
Gold Coast Titans v St George Illawarra Dragons
Clive Berghofer Stadium, Toowoomba (TICKETS)
Sunday 25 March 2018

(times AEST QLD) Gates 10:20am / MM Cup 10:30am / Colts 12pm / NRL 3:10pm

TL-GLD18.png

1. Michael Gordon 2. Anthony Don 3. Dale Copley 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Phillip Sami 6. Kane Elgey 7. Ashley Taylor 8. Jai Arrow 9. Nathan Peats 10. Leilani Latu 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Ryan James 13. Bryce Cartwright
Interchange: 14. Mitch Rein 15. Will Matthews 16. Morgan Boyle 17. Jarrod Wallace 18. Keegan Hipgrave 19. Joe Greenwood 20. Aj Brimson 21. Tyrone Roberts-Davis

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Luciano Leilua 15. Kurt Mann 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Hame Sele 18. Jeremy Latimore 19. Zac Lomax 20. Reece Robson 21. Blake Lawrie

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Henry Perenara, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Rohan Best
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

Feeder club matches
SAT
Tweed (GLD) v Burleigh (GLD) @ Piggabeen, Colts 11:30am / ISC 1:10pm (CH 9 QLD)
Dragons v Norths (SOU) @ Shellharbour, Flegg 1pm / ISP 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
if taylor plays i give the titans some hope, either way hard to se saints giving this up. dragons by 16.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Should never underestimate the Titans, good result for us we get them at Toowoomba...will be interesting to see how much support we get (saints fairly popular in qld). I think Gaz and Hunt will click a bit more this week and hopefully we get another win and score some more in attack

2010Dragons

Bench
The mighty red V should win convincingly if they continue to play the grinding game through the forwards.
18+

gitano

Juniors
Dragons by plenty if it's fair dinkum.
Refs will embrace the redneck spirit though and it'll be close.

Life's Good

Coach
I would just be happy with a win & a good showing from our halves as they work on their combinations.
I predict a win by 14 & Mary to only use 3 players off the bench with the 4 getting splinters until there is 10 minutes to go.

We need to win to stay ahead of the other undefeated teams on differential.

Yeah, and maybe not pass up easy conversions after the siren for the same reason.

That was horseshit last week.

I read some shit about the possibility of a ricochet and the Snorks going the length of the field (without dropping it cold :wink:)

Bollocks.

If the game wants to take sponsorship money from gambling agencies, shit like that needs to be mandated.

Regular season with for/against in play. Opportunities to score must be taken.

f**k, Manly didn’t take the foot off Parra’s pathetic throat until BA left the press conference, and we don’t drill another 2 points into the power-lines for a giggle?

Horseshit!

Clifferd

Coach
Titans haven’t been that bad apart from the first 20 mins v Raiders

But Dragons are unbeatable in March & April so I’ll go them by 8

Latest posts