What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One tough cookie . . . .

Gareth67

First Grade
IMG_1441.JPG

Dragons Mitch Allgood suffered a grade 1 medial tear and had part of his ear torn during the Round 1 match against the Mounties . After having the lobe reattached to his head (?) he then went back out and continued on with the game , you cannot say that he has no commitment . Not only is he a good looking devil , but he is as tough as old bootleather - a handy replacement for the top grade .

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
th

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Was out when you posted 2010 , I really don't know mate , but OKB1 estimate could be correct .

I had a full tear which represented a 6 -7 week turnaround for a lay person.

Broke a fibula, that too was 6 weeks.
Knee reconstruction x 2, season.
Cartilage- The old way, 5-6 weeks.
Cartilage- The new way, 2 weeks.
I could go on......

Gareth67

First Grade
You poor devil , do you need to oil yourself before you go out ?
I have been much more fortunate OKB1, only a torn ligament in the knee which was many , many decades ago . I think the old vegetables have done their job well .

View attachment 18447

Dragons Mitch Allgood suffered a grade 1 medial tear and had part of his ear torn during the Round 1 match against the Mounties . After having the lobe reattached to his head (?) he then went back out and continued on with the game , you cannot say that he has no commitment . Not only is he a good looking devil , but he is as tough as old bootleather - a handy replacement for the top grade .
Tough indeed but compared to what?
Burgess broken cheek bone?
Sattler broken jaw?
Everything is relative in rugby league

BBTB

Juniors
View attachment 18447

Yeah .Give him a crack...
Drop Latimore back to reserves. He's a log....