What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We thought we had problems.

I've got C****Rbury as smokies for the spoon. Sure, they've played Easts and Melbourne, but neither of those squads have clicked yet and the Dogs look deplorable in attack. Forlan's not a halfback, they've still got Lichaa and M'Bye in the spine (who are like the Stanley brothers and are just never going to be any better than mediocre), their forwards are workers and planks, they've got a reserve grader at five eighth and their coach is a bottle runner.

Come on you doggies, having your points stripped for cheating the cap doesn't really count. Go out their and earn the spoon the old fashioned way. By being shite.

since77

Juniors
It might only be round 2, and they might bounce back but that sure was a sh*t sandwich Parra served up yesterday. I've seen teams thrashed because they were outclassed by a better team. But I've rarely seen a team get thrashed because they just weren't trying. There was no purpose in anything they did. I doubt they would have beaten an ISP side yesterday. That was a hand your membership badge back in kind of performance.
I was watching thinking one of two things - either they were really rocked by the excessive heat (I read somewhere that some people considered their warm up session was insane considering the temperature) or that there are some unhappy campers in the squad.
Either way, it is fun to watch that team lose. Not as much fun as watching Melbourne lose, but fun nevertheless.

ingles

Juniors
Parra's forwards were pretty much the same last year . But this year there is no Radradra - think back to how many times he almost singlehandedly won them a game , or did something to spark them out of their lethargy when they looked gone.
Also they miss Gutherson more than they will tell you and he should automatically send the Hayne plane off to an earlier time slot upon his return.

Still .... stuff them !! Let them dwell down the bottom where they belong .

Bench
I do not like either team but on a matter of principle I want Parranatta to beat those sharpies