What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has there ever been worse promotion for an NRL game than this

justdave

Juniors
I watched it after reading the comments. I think you’ve all understated the fact that it is indeed putrid

butchmcdick

Immortal
I reckon it could have been done better

Picture it

A Lebanese guy out cruising in his pimped out ride, Faux Mohawk with lines shaved into the back and sides of his hair doing burnouts in a dogs jumper whilst some hardcore trance plays at ear shattering volume.

Close up of his face as he looks down the barrel of the camera and says "come on down and support da dogs bro, me and all my cousins will be there, it will be fully sick bro. "

Fin

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I reckon it could have been done better

Picture it

A Lebanese guy out cruising in his pimped out ride, Faux Mohawk with lines shaved into the back and sides of his hair doing burnouts in a dogs jumper whilst some hardcore trance plays at ear shattering volume.

Close up of his face as he looks down the barrel of the camera and says "come on down and support da dogs bro, me and all my cousins will be there, it will be fully sick bro. "

Fin
One day later:

"FOOTY Show star and former NRL winger Beau Ryan is set to take the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs to court over trademark infringement..."

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I hope it's played on the big screen..

All 4,000 people at the game will have a chuckle.

Latest posts