What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

roofromoz

First Grade
If you liked The Soup, Joel McHale now has a similar show on Netflix, imaginatively called The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I didn't mind The Last Kingdom, but it feels like the bastard lovechild of Vikings and Game of Thrones. Superior to Vikings, but vastly inferior to GoT. Probably has a bit to do with the quality of actor in the lead and the less diverse cast.

Been watching The Good Place and can't believe it took me this long. Fantastic little comedy.

azzah72

Bench
Up to date with the shows I tend to watch, so until LS's Unfortunate events starts, I've been having a crack at Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

I am pretty late to the party on this one but has been a good, light-hearted binge. Quite funny.

Generalzod

Immortal
Any one watching Netflix Wild Wild Country the story of the Rajneeshe and Sheela great TV viewing

Smack

Coach
Almost done watching the Troy season on Netflix. I'm a sucker for anything remotely related to classical antiquity/bronze age.

Last edited:

Vozzy

Juniors
Just binged watched Stranger things 1 and 2. Thought it was great. Set in the 80s it is a mix between Alien sixth sense but has comedy and romance bit of everything for everyone kinda show. Took me back to memories of things I used to play with friends a bit. Nerd games lol. A lot of laughs and if the volume is up good suspense then a lot of sorrow for some characters.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Just binged watched Stranger things 1 and 2. Thought it was great. Set in the 80s it is a mix between Alien sixth sense but has comedy and romance bit of everything for everyone kinda show. Took me back to memories of things I used to play with friends a bit. Nerd games lol. A lot of laughs and if the volume is up good suspense then a lot of sorrow for some characters.

I’ve seen the first season and loved it. Heard the second isn’t as good and I haven’t got round to it yet.

axl rose

Bench
I’ve seen the first season and loved it. Heard the second isn’t as good and I haven’t got round to it yet.
It's on par with season 1. Took a few episodes to really get going.

The Last Kingdom- only a few episodes in. Not really hooking me in so far, the lead is a bit meh. Prefer Vikings.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Just finished Happy! on Netflix.

My favourite show so far this year. Something like Bad Santa meets Sin City meets Roger Rabbit.