What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Saturday 17th March @ Panthers Stadium v Penrith

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Anyway fellas enough of this,rest assured the Pennies already know who the maggot is.
I'm pretty sure the Panthers faithful made management well aware of this very quickly.
Now back to the footy,a great effort from the lads yesterday,they were nackered at about the 60 minutes mark,the heat was terrible and on top of returning from Perth and the f**ked up refereeing to both sides it took it's toll.
Seibold had them defensively very sound in the first half which was a major improvement from the Warriors game and a few of the combinations are still rusty but also on the improve,can't wait to smack those silvertails next week.
"JUST LOVE OUR BUNNIES,WIN OR LOSE"!!!!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Anyway fellas enough of this,rest assured the Pennies already know who the maggot is.
I'm pretty sure the Panthers faithful made management well aware of this very quickly.
Now back to the footy,a great effort from the lads yesterday,they were nackered at about the 60 minutes mark,the heat was terrible and on top of returning from Perth and the f**ked up refereeing to both sides it took it's toll.
Seibold had them defensively very sound in the first half which was a major improvement from the Warriors game and a few of the combinations are still rusty but also on the improve,can't wait to smack those silvertails next week.
"JUST LOVE OUR BUNNIES,WIN OR LOSE"!!!!
But crikies they are looking good at the moment!!!

handyman2190

Bench
But crikies they are looking good at the moment!!!
Hi itsa manly today are smaking the eels big time our problems i have documented in past posts but what i havent said is that our spine is no good our FB and now our 7 this was our problem last year as well douiahi has talent but in reality just needs time at the bears and AJ is playing injured and has only ever performed at the back end of a season when it didnt matter.
If GI cant go back to FB then we need to buy 1

Pommy

Coach
They were booing the fact that the trainer didn't walk off the field but walked slowly across the field holding up the game. Penrith had made a break and this allowed the defence to get set and Souths to have a breather. The ref should have made them go off on the near side and got on with the game.

They were booing him while he was still on the deck so I’m not sure what you are talking about.

His treatment of women goes well beyond just her.

This isn’t really about GI though, I have called him out on his past plenty of times.
This kind of behaviour just has no place in society. Some kid sees that and thinks it’s ok, next time it could be a player with no history or another kid at school etc.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Hi itsa manly today are smaking the eels big time our problems i have documented in past posts but what i havent said is that our spine is no good our FB and now our 7 this was our problem last year as well douiahi has talent but in reality just needs time at the bears and AJ is playing injured and has only ever performed at the back end of a season when it didnt matter.
If GI cant go back to FB then we need to buy 1
G'day handyman
I honestly feel that GI is spent mate and yes our spine has issues.
My back line for next week,which would probably get picked to pieces would be,
1:Gagai
2:Johnston
3:Hunt
4:Doueihi
5:Kennar
6:Walker
7:Tracey

handyman2190

Bench
G'day handyman
I honestly feel that GI is spent mate and yes our spine has issues.
My back line for next week,which would probably get picked to pieces would be,
1:Gagai
2:Johnston
3:Hunt
4:Doueihi
5:Kennar
6:Walker
7:Tracey
Itsa i agree but id put hunt in the centres what little ive seen of tracy i like i just feel after 3 years not playing he is underdone then who kicks goals?
I think we should groom tracy as our long term replacement for AR he will probably need a knee reconstruction soon and douihi needs time at bears

handyman2190

Bench
Take a look at this ponga character at newcastle they took a punt and paid the mill and as inexperienced as he is will be a legend.
Maybe we should give Athars a go cant be worse than AJ

souths_reborn

Juniors
Not convinced on Duelhi.
Too big for a half, doesn't put the defence in two minds.Catch and pass.
I would have preferred Tracey.He will stand you up and put you in 2 minds
I think he did alright. He played a safe game, which is understand given that it was his debut. It is very hard to come out and set the world alight in your first game. I personally don't see the point in picking someone and then dropping them after one game.

Rabbits20

Immortal
These aren't 'excuses'. These are realistic factors that need to be taken into account. You have to remember too that we are a team that hasn't made the 8 in two years and were never really as good as our premiership winning form suggested. If the players weren't putting in effort or were lacking in their approach I'd be the first to critique them. However, given the circumstances and what we were up against, I don't think there would be too many people out there who would condemn the side for what happened.
The twins made errors at crucial times!

It's unacceptable. They put us under all sorts of pressure!

If they do that against Manly we will pay big time!

Also far too many missed tackles! Must see to that ASAP!

We need game management too! Cody must take ownership.

Rabbits20

Immortal
They were booing the fact that the trainer didn't walk off the field but walked slowly across the field holding up the game. Penrith had made a break and this allowed the defence to get set and Souths to have a breather. The ref should have made them go off on the near side and got on with the game.
He has to walk across the field to get seen too quicker!!

You aren't gonna take off a concussed player the long way in 40degrees. Seriously!

No excuses and it's really poor from your mob!

I also heard the Burgi were tormented personally family threats too! Disgraceful!

Kick those few out for good!

I hope they get caught!

You guys do not need them giving you a bad reputation..

Rabbits20

Immortal
Take a look at this ponga character at newcastle they took a punt and paid the mill and as inexperienced as he is will be a legend.
Maybe we should give Athars a go cant be worse than AJ
Arthars in injured for the next couple of months!

Hunt didn't go well for Norths and didn't do much shit work plus gave a couple of penalties away and was sin binned!

Turner also missed 5 tackles in his first game back for the Bears!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

For those of you who are curious apparently this is what was said.

And for Southsport I’ll just type it anyway.

“Inglis! Do you want a dollar to buy some ethanol to sniff ya dog!”

Latest posts