What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Saturday 24th March @ ANZ Stadium v Manly Sea Eagles

handyman2190

Bench
I don’t mind this at all but we should actually use Hunt this time around. Give GI 60 minutes and then bring on Hunt and tell him to get his hands on the ball as much as possible in 20 minutes.

Bro GI needs to stay out there and PLAY as much time as possible, at the moment he is at least 10kg overweight unfit and lacking confidence, the old GI would never have admitted to knocking his head and coming off ,and the only way is to play, hunt can come on as a second row option if needed, and the way crighton and sutton are playing hunt would run harder im sorry to say

Travitoh

First Grade

Thanks mate. I was hoping the bookies got excited by Manlys game at the weekend and would have us closer to $3 lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not happy with the fact Hunt is there!

I hope we win so we don't have to talk about silly choices!

I'd have much preferred Turner there!

I think Hunt is a waste there! I just feel Seibs is worried GI can't get through the match.

Also I feel we should have Gagai at fullback and AJ back on the wing!

Look at the Dogs who've lost 2 matches, they are dropping Frawley and trialling Marshall King!

If we don't win this week and things are the same Seibs has to make a change or 2.

Pommy

Coach
I'm not happy with the fact Hunt is there!

I hope we win so we don't have to talk about silly choices!

I'd have much preferred Turner there!

I think Hunt is a waste there! I just feel Seibs is worried GI can't get through the match.

Also I feel we should have Gagai at fullback and AJ back on the wing!

Look at the Dogs who've lost 2 matches, they are dropping Frawley and trialling Marshall King!

If we don't win this week and things are the same Seibs has to make a change or 2.

Why are you so much more critical of Seibs than you ever were of Madge?
Despite dross being served up year after year? He’s 2 games in you can’t just tear everything up after 2 games.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
See that James Packer has resigned as director of Crown for mental health reasons.
What a pussy,we have had mental health issues for years following the Bunnies,he cracks after a couple,suck it up James!

ThingFish

Juniors
Wow that got out of hand quickly. @Pommy i think what itsa was actually making fun of was the fact following the mighty Rabbits for an extended period of time eventually gives all of us personal issues, especially if you followed them through the dreaded 90s. Highlighting the fact that it only took 2 years of support for Packer to be affected. I read that the joke is more how hard it is to be a Bunny supporter, not a jibe about his mental health, more his tolerance for Bunny support.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Wow that got out of hand quickly. @Pommy i think what itsa was actually making fun of was the fact following the mighty Rabbits for an extended period of time eventually gives all of us personal issues, especially if you followed them through the dreaded 90s. Highlighting the fact that it only took 2 years of support for Packer to be affected. I read that the joke is more how hard it is to be a Bunny supporter, not a jibe about his mental health, more his tolerance for Bunny support.
Right on the money ThingFish,Pommy has had a permanent dislike for my humour and sarcasm,but each to their own.
But what about "love thy neighbor",Pommy!..show some love towards this Honkey!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I actually find Pommies comment quite amusing,as to the fact I was diagnosed as being Bipolar in my early 30's.
I have taken medication to keep the disorder in check since but still go through periods of high euphoria or feeling very down at times,quite ironic being a Rabbitohs supporter.
I am also very eccentric due to my condition and I'm a member of Mensa International with an IQ of 142.
So you never judge a book by it's cover!!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
If you think supporting Souths is tough, try supporting Leeds United!
South Sydney is a cake walk in comparison
Lol,I can beat that.Try being a Gunners supporter and having Wenger in your head....but I must admit LU are right up there on the slit your wrist list!!!