What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Much better effort this week.

Latrell is worth every cent and his goal kicking looks miles better than 2 years ago.

Can we pay someone to write negative articles about napa every week?

3 teddy
2 latrell
1 napa

Honourable mentions to everyone else.. except cords who had a very off night.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Cords had the worst game of his career!

Fergo is off to an amazing start. He looks lean and mean.

3. Fergo
2. Teddy
1. Napa

Special mentions all round indeed bar Cords. Very impressed with Manu's D.

And seeing Cronk score in our colours was a beautiful moment.

3 points: Luke Keary.

2 points: Dylan Napa.

1 point: Blake Ferguson.

Sorry Parkway, can't agree with you about JWH. 8 runs for 70 metres and 30 tackles is hardly great. He was solid, at best. When you consider Napa gained 174 metres on 12 runs, SST 111 metres on 9 runs, Matterson 123 metres on 12 runs, Liu 121 metres on 11 runs, it makes JWH running the ball look anaemic by comparison.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
3 points: Luke Keary.

2 points: Dylan Napa.

1 point: Blake Ferguson.

Sorry Parkway, can't agree with you about JWH. 8 runs for 70 metres and 30 tackles is hardly great. He was solid, at best. When you consider Napa gained 174 metres on 12 runs, SST 111 metres on 9 runs, Matterson 123 metres on 12 runs, Liu 121 metres on 11 runs, it makes JWH running the ball look anaemic by comparison.
Fair enough but I was impressed by his energy in defence, he really did sting at times, well it appeared so to me being at the game.

3. Teddy
2. Keary
1. Fergo

Went to my daughter's open day at her school on the weekend. One of the parents checking the school out for his kids said he was a trainer at the chooks. Reckons the 'Cronk factor' at the club has been amazing.