What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

mackdadday

Juniors
So Daniel Bryan has been cleared to wrestle again as announced by the wwe. This is one of the things that gets my goat up about wrestling nowadays..what is the benefit of announcing something like that? Why wouldnt you have it as a shocking moment on live tv when he gets phsyical??

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
So Daniel Bryan has been cleared to wrestle again as announced by the wwe. This is one of the things that gets my goat up about wrestling nowadays..what is the benefit of announcing something like that? Why wouldnt you have it as a shocking moment on live tv when he gets phsyical??
Due to the nature of why he was forced away from the ring, yeah it would be shocking it they did it live, and would of been great imo. But due to the fact he was forced out legitimately, they are giving him a legitimate clearance

The way they reported it means that more people will tune in to SmackDown in the coming weeks to see if he gets physical before WM 34.

Rhyno

First Grade
Can’t wait to see Bryan vs AJ

shame his first program is going to be a boring feud with Zayn and Owens

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I was hoping he would go to New Japan but god damn Bryan v AJ gonna be

sMOsgCA.png

I wonder how long ago they got this clearance? Seems very convenient that it fit so seamlessly into the story. Not complaining, and it gives the story a lot more juice with Shane/Kevin/Sami.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I wonder how long ago they got this clearance? Seems very convenient that it fit so seamlessly into the story. Not complaining, and it gives the story a lot more juice with Shane/Kevin/Sami.
To be fair he had been cleared a few times from other Drs, WWE obviously just wanted to keep him out for a little while longer, was a pretty good decision in the end.

Valheru

Coach
From what I have read the WWE were reluctant to give him the clearance and it took DB to go to multiple other doctors who said he was good to go for WWE to let their doctor assess him again who then agreed with the reports.

At the first sniff of an injury, the WWE will put him on the shelf again.

From what I have read the WWE were reluctant to give him the clearance and it took DB to go to multiple other doctors who said he was good to go for WWE to let their doctor assess him again who then agreed with the reports.

At the first sniff of an injury, the WWE will put him on the shelf again.
He isn't the champion they want

Bryan v Miz at Summerslam has to happen.

A match with Styles or Nakamura at Wrestlemania 35 if he's still around.

I'd love to have him be the one to knock Lesnar off his perch before he heads back to the UFC, as WWE's reluctant hero though...

There's a tonne of DB matches to see
vs AJ
vs Shinsuke
vs Miz
vs KO
vs Sami
vs Balor
vs Angle
vs Jeff (maybe not high on everyone's list but I'd love to see this, a good reintroduction for him after Mania)
vs Roode
vs Seth
vs Joe

I wonder how many they get through before they have to put him back on the shelf again.

___

Juniors
Does anyone else think the WWE has stuffed up big time with "The Greatest Royal Rumble?" I mean come on... it's a mixture of the Royal Rumble and Night of Champions.

- Only 3 months after the regular RR
- 50 man royal rumble (really)?
- Every title defended
- In Saudi Arabia

Who came up with this shit??

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Does anyone else think the WWE has stuffed up big time with "The Greatest Royal Rumble?" I mean come on... it's a mixture of the Royal Rumble and Night of Champions.

- Only 3 months after the regular RR
- 50 man royal rumble (really)?
- Every title defended
- In Saudi Arabia

Who came up with this shit??

Am I right in understanding this a network exclusive?