What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

Frederick

Staff member
So Infinity War is in 2 parts? I'll have to watch both GoG before I see the new Avengers.
It was originally infinity war parts 1 and 2, but now it's just infinity war and "untitled Avengers film", but it's pretty well known that the second film will be an extension of the first. Apparently Ant Man and the Wasp (released later this year) ties in heavily to infinity war, and Captain Marvel will be released next year and she's supposed to be a big player in the untitled film.

shiznit

Coach
It was originally infinity war parts 1 and 2, but now it's just infinity war and "untitled Avengers film", but it's pretty well known that the second film will be an extension of the first. Apparently Ant Man and the Wasp (released later this year) ties in heavily to infinity war, and Captain Marvel will be released next year and she's supposed to be a big player in the untitled film.
I’m sure I saw something awhile ago that said Zoey Saldana aka Gamora accidentally gave up the name of the 2nd film as ‘Infinity Gauntlet’.

So Avengers Infinity War was part 3 and Avengers Infinity Gauntlet was part 4.

Who knows if it’s true...

shiznit

Coach
I can see Winter Soilder being the new cap if that happens.
Interestingly in the post credit scene of Black Panther the kids were calling him ‘White Wolf’...

Who apparently in the comics is a white adopted brother of the black panther who’s who fights along side the black panther.

I was thinking Bucky might end up the White Wolf.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Sorry mate... I haven’t even approached watching game of thrones... just too much work to even start watching it...

Final season won't be released til next year, plenty of time to binge

Just don't google anything or tell anyone while watching - the world is dark and full of spoilers

Reactions: gUt

gUt

Coach
Spielberg better be taking notes for the sequel to ready player one

29365510_2089795534575993_9193852049061336646_n.jpg

Latest posts