What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
Regan Campbell - Gillard . Oh yes ! He would be one forward that I would be ever so pleased to see in the Big Red V . This is one young fella that knows how to run the ball - full on and is tough as an old leather boot . May the football gods smile down upon us and send him our way . ( if the Lurker ain't talking shat that is )

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
So did the Duges Tom , remember his words - " don't believe everything you hear " and that was on his instagram .
He wasn't going anywhere neither and now his with the Cronulla mafia !

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
Reagan debunked the rumour on his Instagram. Next.
Brett Morris debunked the rumor that he was going to Canterbury.

There are countless examples of players saying that they aren't going anywhere, and then they get a release and sign with another club in the next few weeks or so.

When I hear/read that a player says that he isn't going anywhere, I think there is more chance that they are getting a release mid contract and signing with another club.

We do have cap space. We do need another good prop. RCG would be a good signing. Millward has proven himself to be a good opportunist signing Graham and Vaughn, via releases.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Brett Morris debunked the rumor that he was going to Canterbury.

There are countless examples of players saying that they aren't going anywhere, and then they get a release and sign with another club in the next few weeks or so.

When I hear/read that a player says that he isn't going anywhere, I think there is more chance that they are getting a release mid contract and signing with another club.

We do have cap space. We do need another good prop. RCG would be a good signing. Millward has proven himself to be a good opportunist signing Graham and Vaughn, via releases.
Alot of the time the manager is talking to clubs without the players knowledge, the player finds out a few days later, common occurrence...

Gareth67

First Grade
I thought that he had signed a long term extension with them late last season ? . So if that is the case , I also doubt that he would be on the move .

Gareth67

First Grade
Same with Thommo

Yes Johnsy , now that you have mentioned it , I do recall Thomo saying similar. Wished that he had stayed actually , but in this day you just don't know anymore . I wonder if this will also apply to Dylan Napa ?

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Yes Johnsy , now that you have mentioned it , I do recall Thomo saying similar. Wished that he had stayed actually , but in this day you just don't know anymore . I wonder if this will also apply to Dylan Napa ?
In all honesty you can understand why they say what they say. Not wanting to offend/upset any fans, etc

The bottom line is $$ and possible success talks.

mickeylane

Bench
Gillette could be on his way to Dragons - look out for a 4 year deal going his way courtesy of Ian Millward. Gillette was a massive Dragons fan as a youngster and his family are still Dragons through and through

Como Connection

First Grade
Gillette could be on his way to Dragons - look out for a 4 year deal going his way courtesy of Ian Millward. Gillette was a massive Dragons fan as a youngster and his family are still Dragons through and through
Never liked him previously.
Will maybe shortly.
CC

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

If we bring Gillette in, who do we trim from the squad?

I’m not getting myself in a lather over him being selected over our current crop of backrowers, in fact, it’s not even a close shave, if l’m honest.

Latest posts