What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

saint.nick

Coach
Actually I was quoting ESPNFC who were quoting The Sun (hence the link). As a Liverpool supporter, do you think I'd even read The Sun's website?! Shame on you if you did.
Relax im not accusing you of that, i just think that bringing up a sun story regardless where you read it is a bit amusing in an lfc forum

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thats a nice story i bet he told you stop being a petty loser and just hit the ignore button, because im not gonna change my style for you

I was taking the piss re Salah yet you pretended to know what Bale was thinking.

I wouldn't' call ignorance a style but carry on.

saint.nick

Coach
I was taking the piss re Salah yet you pretended to know what Bale was thinking.

I wouldn't' call ignorance a style but carry on.
Erm I would say that dismissing the significance of Madrids size, prestige and success in influencing his decision is ignorance. Regardless, the fact my speculation made you react that way is baffling.

Jimbo

Immortal
I wouldn't read too much into that

Haff has plenty of people in his life who are way more interesting than mong

Mong

Post Whore
Nawwww

This place needs more threads/posts about me... I seem to be jimbo’s favourite topic these days

:joy::joy:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
No offence Mong but calm down on the constant shit giving to nick. Banter and trolling is funny but not when your all over every post in an LFC thread.

Take that shit to other threads and give it a rest here.